Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I hope so, Jen.

S6 is so frustrating.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, it's tough to see because you're rooting for them to work it out but knowing how it all turns out kinda dampens the hope a bit. Having said that, I know they end up together and that's good enough for me. I just hope they learn from their mistakes and can learn to confide in the other when they're frustrated with something.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I would think that they learned from their mistakes. I think we'll see a different LL this time.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I would think that they learned from their mistakes. I think we'll see a different LL this time.
I think so, too. I'm really hoping we will see a new and very much improved LL.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes! Agreed. S06 is really sad! And I really hope that both won't be that stupid again. Let's hope that we will see them Happy! But I'm sure that Lorelai will put him on the "What I want" list.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Talula78; 09-06-2016 at 09:24 AM
Old 09-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Sorry I had to edit your post, but we have to keep anything possibly spoilery in tags or in the spoilers thread. But I agree that even if they come up against a problem or disagreement, they'll be more inclined to work through it and hopefully communicate their frustrations instead of keeping them inside until they explode.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Over in the spoiler thread there is a link to a new pic of LL from the revival. I can't wait to see the new scenes! They still look so adorable together!
Old 09-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I know, I know! Luke and Lorelai are such an adorable couple.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Love seeing pics of them!
Old 09-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Me too! It doesn't matter how many years have passed, they're still the most adorable couple on earth.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

They are.

I love their talk at the dance marathon.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww, the dance marathon talk! "If I meet the right person" could this BE more obvious?
Old 09-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Since the Dance marathon was supposedly annual, do you think Lorelai ever talked Luke into dancing with her? He is the track star, and probably has the stanima I imagine if Lorelai flipped the hair and wore a short skirt while Kirk was being even more annoying than usual, then he may have been persuaded. Plus, hanging on to Lorelai the whole time? That would be an added incentive!
Old 09-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aw. I would have liked to think she persuaded him. That would have been a nice thing to see.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

When are you speaking about, before they were a couple or after? Because it doesn't seem like LL ever danced together before Liz's wedding? But to answer your question in general, I think Lorelai could coax Luke into dancing, no question! All she'd have to do is give him the sad, puppy dog eyes and Luke would be putty in her hands.

"I never really loved anyone, until Luke."
Always.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread