Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2016, 09:31 AM
Passionate Fan

GUYSSSSS! I thought I'm going to be so disappointed because there is no "Where You Lead" in the intro but they replaced it better!!!! It will really make you feel nostalgic! Love the intro.

LOVED WINTER. I was having hesitations on whether I would like it or not when I was reading the spoilers but when I watched it, i loved it.

The opening scene! As if they have never left. Love the conversation! Was really shocked on Miss Patty's situation (what happened to Ms. Liz Torres ) I love how proud Luke is with Rory.

I think Rory is my least favorite here because of their Vegas whatever with Logan. Sounds really pointless lol BTW, I'm no Logan fan but daaaaaamn Matt looks so fine! But still, what are they doing? They're 32! This is not college anymore, they should have outgrown it by now. Im really disappointed and really Rory, how can you forget Paul??? I feel really bad. It's so sad because Rory is bad at relationships before but she became worse

Anyway, my favorite will be PARIS! She never changed. Loved how critical she still is and I also love the kinds words that she gave to Lorelai. She's the best, so bad that she and Doyle are divorcing - but as Rory said, Team Paris all the way!!!

I love that Jess was mentioned by Luke.

That is all, on to the next one!
Old 11-25-2016, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

^ Matt looks SO good
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 09:38 AM
Passionate Fan

I know. I'm mean, WOW! He aged well and Logan is as smooth as ever.

and I cant believe I forgot to say - Kelly Bishop is amazing in this episode. The confrontation scene between her and Lorelai.
Old 11-25-2016, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Logan definitely is as smooth as ever.

Emily is so good!!!
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Logan looked amazing. I really don't like what was happening with RL, but I was still enjoying the scenes because Logan was so charming and cute. Like very sexy.

Winter was really good though! I didn't like the surrogacy storyline and felt it was a waste of time, but pretty much everything else I enjoyed. Like really loved. I felt happy instantly.
Old 11-25-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

the surrogacy storyline, it felt like it was there so the kids thing was resolved in this revival.. Though Lorelai didn't really seem to sense that Luke was not into it much.

Quote:
and I cant believe I forgot to say - Kelly Bishop is amazing in this episode. The confrontation scene between her and Lorelai.
That one was remarkable yes! It broke my heart

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Passionate Fan

yeah it didnt also like the surrogacy storyline felt forced but I've always imagined Paris doing something like that
Old 11-25-2016, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a funny way to bring Paris into the episode, that job fit her perfectly! Make arrangement and look into that legally but also the medical side of it.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah that storyline felt so forced ...but people probably had questions.
Old 11-25-2016, 10:58 AM
Passionate Fan

But overall, Winter was good. I loved it. It was nostalgic, It was fun and It was very Gilmore Girls.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Just finished this one. It felt...different. Maybe it's just age. Kirk and Paris are the only ones who seemed to act like their characters were in the OS. I can't put my finger on it. Just felt a little off. I did like Emily, actually.
Steph26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Just finished Winter. It was quite enjoyable. I loved all the Emily stuff. It was probably my favorite.

I'm not really a fan of how they have this Rory/Paul stuff where she just keeps forgetting about him and forgetting to breakup. Plus cheating with Logan. I'm fine with her and Logan having a when in Vegas sort of thing but I don't like the idea that Paul doesn't seem to know about it. She's been stringing this guy along for two years.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Just finished Winter, I really enjoyed it! Especially all the Luke/Lorelai stuff. I am happy to see them happy and domestic. Not sure if they're communication got any better, I hope it improves over the seasons.

That maid of Emily's who can't speak English is Rose Abduo (the actress who also plays Gypsy), isn't it? It distracted me because I recognized her right away, but she was funny.

I thought the whole Paul thing was funny, the guy everyone forgets, but I never thought I'd see Rory in a relationship like that. They could just have her in a on/off thing with Logan without having a boyfriend she's cheating on.

I loved Paris she was awesome. It was nice seeing the troubadour and his sister () And Kirk's story was great. Emily's story was sad

Off to go watch Spring!!
Lucycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am watching it now still at the beginning loved the lifetime mention and I felt bad for poor Paul
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked it.
Enjoyed the fact that we went straight into the real Gilmore Girls feel
Poor Paul

Happy to see her with Logan, but after her cheating with Dean on his wife back then, I never thought Rory would cheat on anyone again
Reply   Post New Thread