Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2016, 07:59 PM
Passionate Fan

The only thing problem that I have with her having one night stands is that it's so sudden, its like she just said it out of the blue, "I slept with a wookie!", it was so random! Even the one where Rory fell asleep while interviewing someone in the line.
Old 11-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I loved that Mr. Kim made an appearance. That was great.
Old 11-25-2016, 11:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Not a bad ep, but I enjoyed it less than Winter. It was fun at the beginning, but then it began to drag a little imo.

Love the awkward silence at the therapy sessions, “a second movie by Kirk,” LL + Hep Alien (minus Gil) interactions in the movie theater, Mrs. Kim’s appearance, the town meeting and Paris stuff.

Mr. Kim’s appearance was . I’ve always kinda assumed he is either dead or not in touch with Lane and Mrs. Kim much. Now that they’ve introduced him, I hope they explain the situation a little.

Poor Luke. I guess Richard never let go of that franchise idea.

I’m slightly worried about LL. I have no doubt they’ll get their happy ending (all with the wedding/marriage, which I think is completely unnecessary but the show has always been saying Lorelai wants it, so it’s probably inevitable). But I don’t want to see a repeat of late s6 LL before they do.

Poor Rory. She’s seems really unhappy in this one. Don’t hate this as sl, just feel bad for her. I'm glad Lorelai is supportive, as usual.

Logan has a fiancee? Why? Unless it’s a marriage of convince for both of them (which I doubt), poor girl. Whether RL want to be together (steady or casual) or not, they need to stop stringing their partners along.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

the therapy seemed pointless too though, what was accomplished with that?

Quote:
Mr. Kim’s appearance was . I’ve always kinda assumed he is either dead or not in touch with Lane and Mrs. Kim much. Now that they’ve introduced him, I hope they explain the situation a little.
i feel like that was the point? we never saw him through the whole series and people always wondered who and where he was. so by showing him as this really quiet guy thats sort of in the background made sense. what would have made it perfect for me would be if rory had something like "i always forget hes around." or something of that sort. cuz that woulda been funny.
Old 11-26-2016, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hate how plastic everyone looks and Rory is disgusting. They've ruined her. Making her out as a cheater. Not only is she sleeping with logan and forgetting her boyfriend, she's having one night stands now too? Completely trashed her and made her lose her intelligence and morals.
I hated the fact that she forgot about her boyfriend, tha'ts not something she would do IMO...

People keep saying Logan is cheating and awful, but Rory is exactly like him as well. She's doing the exact same thing to Paul.

Quote:
I understand people's frustrations with Rory's cheating, but I still love her as a character and I have to disagree with it compromising her intelligence. Bad decision on her part, though, I was shaking my head the entire time. Having said all of that, I still love that character and want to see where this all goes?
I do like Rory less because it felt out of character to me... Everything ROry was felt OOC
She was unprepared for interviews. She didn't apply for many jobs really.. Where was the job hunt you usually do?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:16 AM
Loyal Fan

It sort of felt like Rory and Logan cared more about each other than about the people they were actually dating (he answered Rory's phone call while in the bed with the other woman)
I just can't face this is seems. In my dreams, in my dreams.
indigolillies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Mr. Kim!

I don't know what is going on with Rory. Flying around the world, having a guy in each country, trying to be a fancy journalist but loosing herself in the progress. Her breakdown in the hotel room was inevitable and I hope living with her mom will help her to refocus. And I would love it if she would become a teacher at Chilton in the end.

Luke is still the same. Nothing changed during the last 9 years. He still does what everybody else wants from him. He never disagrees and he is still botteling up his problems.
Emily was a bit harsh but not completly wrong, sometimes it looks likes they are roomies with benefits.

I glad Emily and Lorelai had the therapy but it's a pity that Emily stopped going. She and Lorelais still have so much to talk out.

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Rory was so OOC during most of the revival, tbqh.

I didn't mind the idea of Lorelai doing therapy on her own after Emily left, she definitely could've used it but I didn't like it just fading away. I kind of liked seeing it.
Melissa | icon; Kita
just stand still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

i get that Lorelai and Emily in therapy would never work. But it was nice to watch.

One of my favorite Rory/Paris scenes was the bathroom scene at Chilton. Paris' freak out was classic!

Rory was a bit OOC. She never did prepare for that SandeeSays job, but just expected to get the job. Conde Nast asked her what she was working on and she had nothing. She dove right in on te queueing article, but fell asleep while interviewing somebody. I mean, how much did she stlll love journalism?

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
pinkpaisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
i get that Lorelai and Emily in therapy would never work. But it was nice to watch.
Yes but at the same time that therapist didn't really guide them at all.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
Yes but at the same time that therapist didn't really guide them at all.
True that. That was weird.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
pinkpaisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rory and logan are so much like a couple I wonder why they are in this arrangement. I try to pretend their people their with don't exist.

Like the Emilly and Lorelai therapy
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Didn't feel like a real therapist to me.. she never guided them forward.. She only let the girls talk but never really asked her any questions...

Old 11-26-2016, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
Didn't feel like a real therapist to me.. she never guided them forward.. She only let the girls talk but never really asked her any questions...
Exactly. Had they had a therapist that actually guided them through conversation it actually could've helped.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-26-2016, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah now they were just there for 40 minutes saying nothing. of course it was comedy.. But she wasn't there to guide at all. Such a shame. I expected to see a good convo between those two

Reply   Post New Thread