Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2016, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

The awkwardness between LL was strange to see. But it's understandable.

I liked that fight. It was interesting how they filmed it.
Old 03-24-2016, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just wish she had told Luke how she felt instead of pretending like things were fine.

614 was okay but rather bland.

Logan was pretty cute telling Rory to move in with her. I do truly believe he loves her a lot. Stupid Matt’s stupid charm is working on me.

I liked the interactions with Chris and Logan too, that was sweet. I dont see the big deal of Rory moving in with Logan. She needs a place to live, they’ve been dating for a while, and she already knows they are sleeping together.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-26-2016 at 12:34 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I just wish she had told Luke how she felt instead of pretending like things were fine.
I agree. I wish they would have just communicated.

No comment about Logan and Chris.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't find the Finn appreciation thread:

From 6x04:

Quote:
FINN: Somebody give me a sonnet. Melissa's a poetry major.

COLIN: There once was a gal from Nantucket.

FINN: Stop it, Colin. I'm not trying to propose.
BrownEyedGirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It's linked in the thread guide. It's been awhile since anyone has posted there.

http://www.fanforum.com/f56/finnatic...y-polls-52652/
Old 04-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

i know I've been so busy dealing with my dance teams states the last two weeks. plus studio stuff getting ready for the performance!

hopefully i can get to another episode this weekend and then next week be back on track!
Old 04-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

No worries. Good luck! I was saying the Finn thread hadn't been posted in for awhile.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

615:

LL are so awkward this season. Luke forgot to get her a gift and then Logan has to save him? And it was obvious that Lorelai knew that Luke wouldn't give her a gift.

I feel bad for Lorelai. I understand her feelings saying she felt the wedding wouldnt happen. Its only February in the episode and they had until June. And I don't get why Luke having a daughter changes anything. I can understand her frustrations completely. However, i do think Lorlai is being a brat about April. She doesnt act like she wants to meet her and gets all weird about it. It's irritating.

I felt really and for Logan in the episode. His dad sucks. I thought it was a nice parallel to show that Lorelai knew how it felt to disappoint her family.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I could forgive Luke for not getting something for Lorelai on V Day, after all, he makes up for it other times when he makes the grand gestures IMO. But yes, it's frustrating seeing the awful communication breakdown between them.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

615:

Poor Rory, finding out that Logan slept with all those bridesmaids. And while I understand Logan's argument, it definitely wasn't clear that they were broken up so I get her being upset.

Gigi is such a brat and Chris not wanting to hear it was really annoying.

This season is just so boring to me.
Old 04-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

616:

Lorelai is just so very clearly resentful of April because she feels that it threw off her wedding plans. And yes, it sort of did, but she needs to be more supportive of Luke and getting to know April. She needs to be there for Luke because then maybe he would feel more secure/settled with the situation and be ready to get married. She also needs to express her concerns to Luke and let him know that they need to have a date set within the year.

I really cant believe Rory just forgave Logan like that. Like, seriously? WTF. That was way too fast and way too rushed. What was even the point of breaking them up, I truly dont understand. Then she goes and punishes him basically for it by ignoring him the entire weekend. So strange.

Another pretty boring episode.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Lorelai is just so very clearly resentful of April because she feels that it threw off her wedding plans. And yes, it sort of did, but she needs to be more supportive of Luke and getting to know April. She needs to be there for Luke because then maybe he would feel more secure/settled with the situation and be ready to get married. She also needs to express her concerns to Luke and let him know that they need to have a date set within the year
Again, communication breakdown. Lorelai should've been more supportive and Luke should have communicated to Lorelai what his reasoning was for keeping Lorelai in the dark and separate from April so much.
Old 04-16-2016, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

UGH, they better not be like this in the revival.

Watched two more episodes...

618:
There really isn't as much April this time around as I originally though when I first watched and the relationship with Luke is actually kind of sweet.

Rory is so awkward with Logan. I can't really blame her after what happened but then, she shouldn't have taken him back so quickly. It kind of feels like shes using him just for a place to live.

JESS! loved the scenes with Rory. So cute and awkward. SHE KISSED HIM BACK! and then she tells him that Logan cheated, how did she expect him to act? But he handled it with real class. Her leaving was just so strange though. Again, so happy theres going to be a revival so we can get closure to this.

Speaking of awkward, Luke introducing Rory to April. Like, come on. Why are they all be so awkward with this?!

619:

It was nice to see an episode focused on Lane finally. And I liked the interactions between the girls a lot. I just realized that Lane's father wasnt in the wedding though. Didn't she talk about him before? So strange. I'm going to pretend he works in another state or something.

Mrs Kim really has turned into one of my favorites. She was so sweet with Lane in the episode.

Lorelei's whole wedding rant was so sad and awkward.

Finally some big episodes. The rest of the season was pretty bland.

Will finish the season next week!
Old 04-16-2016, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Mr. Kim never made an appearance, we just assume he's off in another country working?

Aw, I feel the same about April, I actually enjoyed his relationship with his daughter. I just wish it wouldn't have gotten in the way of LL.

I disagree w/ your RL comments, but to each his/her own. I really feel Rory loved Logan and honestly, she couldn't expect him to be celibate during their time apart, could she? :/

Yay for finishing the season soon!
Old 04-16-2016, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I disagree w/ your RL comments, but to each his/her own. I really feel Rory loved Logan and honestly, she couldn't expect him to be celibate during their time apart, could she? :/
But if you supposedly really care about someone (or love), should you really sleep with multiple women not too long after you break up with that person. And he just assumed they broke up. You think you would try to get them back. Which he eventually tried to do, but after he slept with the bridesmaids.
Reply   Post New Thread