Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I'm not holding out any hope for it, but never say never. I mean, we got the revival after years of not believing there'd ever be one.
Exactly
Old 01-05-2018, 06:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Hope they renew, so far I havn't read any sign of interest from either Alexis or Lauren though
I think both of them expressed interest in a movie down the road, but they just mentioned the story has to be right. It's more depending on Amy than on Alexis/Lauren at this point. If Amy comes up with a movie that's still true to their characters I'm sure they'd sign on.

Sometimes I hope to get one more movie, but sometimes I'm really happy with what we've already gotten. How many shows can say that they had two series finale episodes? Plus, to be honest, I don't know how they are going to top the revival (including the final scene). I'd be happy either way.

For me personally it's much more important to know that Alexis and Lauren are friends in real life too. It wouldn't destroy the show for me if they disliked eachother, but it does make the show even more special. They always say their characters on GG are still their favorites and I truly think that has everything to do with the dynamic both ladies have in real life.

A hour before New Years Jos and I watched ''You Jump, I Jump Jack''. Perfect way to end the year. We always watch GG on special occassions (birthdays, before New Years, Christmas, Anniversaries, etc
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

I'd be happy with a movie too, either way
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^ Love that avi!

There's a few things that I selfishly want to happen if there were more episodes or a movie. But that would also give Amy a chance to mess it up or piss me off if I don't get it.

I watched the revival again a few months ago. But it's been awhile since I've watched any of the original series.
Reply   Post New Thread