Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2016, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Gilmore Girls Revival Spoilers Thread #5

Okay, here's what's allowed in this thread:

Quote:
Spoilers:

Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world. The following limited spoilers are allowed in a designated discussion thread on the forums here as long as the title includes the word Spoilers:
  • Information officially released by the network such as sneak peaks, filming pictures and episodes stills, or cast interviews that hint at future storylines can be posted in the designated spoiler discussion thread at all forums.
  • Spoilers regarding the character an actress or actor is playing in a TV show are permitted at their own Male or Female Celebrity Forum. These discussions should be limited to character information and not overall show spoilers.
  • Spoiler threads for upcoming movies are permitted on the Movies forum or on forums that are devoted to a movie franchise.
  • Spoilers about upcoming book releases are allowed in their discussion threads at the Books and Writing Forum or forums that are devoted to a book franchise. The word Spoilers can be removed from the title after the official release date.
  • Spoilers should only be discussed if they meet the above limited conditions and any further spoilers should be discussed at the Spoilers Forum.
  • Animations, artwork, icons and other such material can be posted within these threads but they must not be used across Fan Forum or any other thread.
  • Discussion and information sharing must be limited to the listed threads that have spoilers indicated in the title.
  • If you're unsure about what might be considered to be a spoiler please continue to use the spoiler tags, shown here:
Pictures
  • Pictures from promos that have aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites and/or aired on places like YouTube or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
  • Pictures of clips, episode stills and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode or movie that are available on the Internet and have not been aired on television or have not been shown at the movie theatre before the movie is released are considered to be spoilerish, and they should only be posted in designated threads for the upcoming episode or movie.

• Avatars made from promos that have already aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites and/or aired on places like YouTube or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
  • Avatars made from sources other than the ones mentioned above should not be used until after the episode airs or until the movie is released, because avatars can be seen all over Fan Forum, and we want to respect the wishes of members that don’t want to see any spoilers for an upcoming episode or movie.
Previous Thread
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 10-29-2016, 10:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love how Emily just throws "...for every family member, including you" around so casually, like it's obvious that Luke is family. Remember when he wasn't good enough? Gah. I'm fine with her still giving him a hard time/joking with him about some things, but this sort of acceptance is really lovely to see. More Emily and Luke please! Be still my heart.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed that scene, I'm kind of sad that it cut so quickly.

Just bringing the video over because it was posted at the very end of the last thread.

Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 10-29-2016, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the new thread and sharing the clips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I originally planned to and even tried to book it off at work but my manager informed me that I start bright and early at 5:30am so I'll only have time to watch Winter.
I work retail so I'll have to work as well. Just don't know what time yet. I guess I'll watch them whenever I can that day.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

So the new video was kind of hard to understand for me on some parts, but it seems that the magic continues
I have no idea how this works on netflix, when they say 25th, what time will it be available?

Lorelai 2x04 - a road trip to Harvard
Old 10-30-2016, 12:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s30480 (View Post)
So the new video was kind of hard to understand for me on some parts, but it seems that the magic continues
I have no idea how this works on netflix, when they say 25th, what time will it be available?
12:01AM Pacific, 3:01AM Eastern.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I really enjoyed that scene, I'm kind of sad that it cut so quickly.

Just bringing the video over because it was posted at the very end of the last thread.

Wow SH has pool???
Old 10-30-2016, 05:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABitStormy (View Post)
12:01AM Pacific, 3:01AM Eastern.
So I think this will mean morning in germany, too

Lorelai 2x04 - a road trip to Harvard
Old 10-30-2016, 07:22 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm a teacher and it's the day after Thanksgiving, so luckily I'll have off. If I didn't, I'd take off anyway lol.

But yeah definitely watching at 3 am...I want to stare at the TV straight through. I'm so afraid it will be spoiled before I finish it. If I made it that long I want to see it for myself. (spoilers now are welcome though lol)

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 10-30-2016, 11:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s30480 (View Post)
So I think this will mean morning in germany, too
We're lucky over here in Europe cause it will be 9 AM

-

I'm so thankful for those who managed to film the sneak peeks over at the EW PopFest ahah

Loved especially the Emily/Luke scene. Looking forward to see more of that.

I'm so excited omg.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:25 PM
hso
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss (View Post)
We're lucky over here in Europe cause it will be 9 AM

-

I'm so thankful for those who managed to film the sneak peeks over at the EW PopFest ahah

Loved especially the Emily/Luke scene. Looking forward to see more of that.

I'm so excited omg.
Same here, I think it will be 10 or 11am... just in time, I could even finish before Friday night dinner.

Just hoping no technical glitches on Netflix's part!!
Old 10-30-2016, 01:54 PM
New Fan

What time is it released in th UK? I thought it was 7am but now I'm not sure!
Old 10-30-2016, 02:30 PM
Absolute Fan

I think you're 5 hours ahead of me so 8 am? I don't know how it works with daylight savings time though!

SJ ~ Leave the Keys
Yankees...How you doin....How how you doin?
Old 10-30-2016, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Wow SH has pool???
I didn't think Stars Hollow was big enough for their own pool
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 10-30-2016, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkieAngel (View Post)
What time is it released in th UK? I thought it was 7am but now I'm not sure!
It will be 8am.

Currently there's a 7 hour difference between US Pacific time, and UK time, because you changed your clocks back an hour this weekend, but we don't fall back until next weekend. So next Sunday we'll be back to the normal 8 hour time difference.