Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2016, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie (View Post)
Hi! I never expected to be back here talking about Gilmore Girls spoilers! So crazy! Is anyone left from the old days? I've seen a few names that seem familiar, but I can't remember most screen names from then.
Anyway, I am so excited to see these new episodes of GG! Even if they aren't great, it's new material with some of my favorite characters! I need some joy in my life after what has happened with Castle this week. I love the pictures with SP, SG, and MV! They all look great!
Oh, and tftnt!
Melodie!!!!! It gave me some warm fuzzies seeing your post in this thread! And you're right, even if the revival isn't the greatest most earth shattering material on the planet, it'll be so nice to see all the characters I love so much back on my screen again!
Old 04-22-2016, 03:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Melodie!!!!! It gave me some warm fuzzies seeing your post in this thread! And you're right, even if the revival isn't the greatest most earth shattering material on the planet, it'll be so nice to see all the characters I love so much back on my screen again!
Hey Jen! Our conversation last night made me want to come back to FF for some GG discussion!
Old 04-22-2016, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hey Melodie!
Old 04-22-2016, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmelodie (View Post)
Hey Jen! Our conversation last night made me want to come back to FF for some GG discussion!
Oh good! SO happy to have you here to discuss GG with us.

So, I'm just confirming we don't have an actual release date, right? Just that they're releasing it "later this year"? (asking for a friend)
Old 04-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Hey Melodie!
Hi Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Oh good! SO happy to have you here to discuss GG with us.

So, I'm just confirming we don't have an actual release date, right? Just that they're releasing it "later this year"? (asking for a friend)
It's good to be here.

I thought I heard something about November or December. i was hoping it would be earlier, but whatever. I didn't think we'd ever get anything so I'm just happy to have anything at all.

I've started a rewatch this week. I'm on Christopher Returns. I really don't like him. I hope he is just there for Rory and isn't still trying to get in the way of Luke and Lorelai during the revival. Hopefully he got that out of his system in season 7.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey to every new fan here! So I've heard that LG gave a statement "December" sooo let's hope they can do it!
Old 04-23-2016, 10:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathiLGfan (View Post)
Hey to every new fan here! So I've heard that LG gave a statement "December" sooo let's hope they can do it!
Read that aswell!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathiLGfan (View Post)
I don't know if that was confirmed. It didn't actually come from Lauren. It was someone that said they talked to Lauren. I don't know if she would even know.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Supreme Fan

I have a friend who attended a film festival this past weekend in NB, CA. Milo was at a screening of an independent film he did a couple of years ago and in the Q & A afterwards he did say that GG would be released in December. So, unless he read the same quote from Lauren, then that is probably when the show will air.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti70 (View Post)
I have a friend who attended a film festival this past weekend in NB, CA. Milo was at a screening of an independent film he did a couple of years ago and in the Q & A afterwards he did say that GG would be released in December. So, unless he read the same quote from Lauren, then that is probably when the show will air.
Well, it maybe far away but at least a nice Christmas present. (Hopefully.)
Old 04-25-2016, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Such a long time to wait if that's when it will be released for sure.
Old 04-25-2016, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

love the pictures!

milo
Old 04-26-2016, 02:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Long time to wait, but on the other hand...by then Jos and I moved to our new place, so we can watch it in our own new home, which is kinda cool!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:38 PM
New Fan

Sort of Spoiler

Not sure if anyone has seen these set pics yet, but I thought I would share them.

On The Set Of Gilmore Girls! Checking Into The Dragonfly Inn! Visiting The Set And More! | Mike The Fanboy
Old 04-26-2016, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^Thanks for the link! I saw the pix on tumblr yesterday, they're great!

Quote:
Oh, that's good to know. Thanks for the info! December is a long time away, but it'll be here before we know it! I'm savoring this anticipation.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread