Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2005, 08:43 PM
New Fan

Alright, I'm new to this site and I just have to know, who peed next to Lauren??? Whats the story? =)
Old 02-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamalittledream
Alright, I'm new to this site and I just have to know, who peed next to Lauren??? Whats the story? =)

That would be me. I was at the 100th ep celebration at the Museum of Television and Radio down in L.A. on Monday. And I went into the bathroom after the panel discussion and Lauren came in after me and I ended up in the stall next to her while we peed. Yep. My claim to fame. I also took a pic with her (not in the bathroom) and met Scott Patterson and Amy and Daniel Palladino and Matt Czuchry, but I think I'll be remembered most for peeing next to Lauren Graham, lol.

P.S. Pics and my whole account of the night are at my journal. Link in the sig. Scroll past all of the day to day ramblings or click the link on my sidebar.

Oh, and welcome!

Last edited by -Genevieve-; 02-12-2005 at 09:02 PM
Old 02-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think I'll be remembered most for peeing next to Lauren Graham, lol.
Gen, you know what cracks me up every.single.time I think about it? I was on the phone with Tess and I was going to ask her for your number and call to ask how everything went. I just keeping thinking about if I'd called you at that moment. Oh man, LMAO. You'd have been all "I can't talk right now, I'm....she's...we're...I'll call you back!"
Old 02-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't think I have laughed so hard in my entire life until just now

*sigh*

I wish I had a cool "I peed next to a famous person" story

Anyone here if GG is going to be renewed for a 6th Season?
Old 02-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

That's hilarious, Lex. You so should have called me sometime during the night! You could've talked to someone! Cathy got a "hi" from Kelly Bishop and if Kristi had called a minute earlier she could've said hi to Scott.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Genevieve I just want to give you a big thank you for shareing all your LA experiences Your so Lucky.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

lol Gen - we're just lucky you didn't try to take any pics of you in the bathroom bumping into cast members in there

Still waiting official word on the show's renewal - it's 99% confirmed it'll be back unofficially - just waiting for The WB and GG producers to announce the actual renewal (my guess is depending on how the next ep airs either this week or just after Feb Sweeps) - Gilmore Girls, Smallville and Reba will be the next 3 to be renewed.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-12-2005, 11:28 PM
New Fan

Does any one know when season three comes out on DVD?? I'm running out of season two fast *sigh*.
Old 02-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

Went and found what someone posted a while ago.

Quote:

Title: Gilmore Girls
Starring: Lauren Graham
Released: 3rd May 2005
SRP: $59.98

Further Details
Warner has also announced the third season of Gilmore Girls which stars Lauren Graham. This six-disc package will be available to own from the 3rd May, and should retail at around $59.98. This new set will include all twenty-two third-year episodes, presented in 1.33:1 full frame along with English 2.0 Stereo Surround tracks. Extras will include deleted scenes for three episodes, an All Grown Up featurette in which the cast and crew share stories of their childhood experiences, including personal family photos, s Who Wants to Fall in Love? montage of season three's greatest "love moments" and an Our Favorite '80s feature in which cast and crew show off their favorite '80s dance moves. We've attached artwork below:

Old 02-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Your so lucky genevieve I can't believe you peed next to Lauren that's halarious

your so lucky to have met Lauren and Scott
Melina Kanakaredes
Old 02-12-2005, 11:53 PM
New Fan

Blah its not working right.
Old 02-12-2005, 11:53 PM
New Fan

Awesome thanks! I just marked the date on my calander. It seems so far away....almost summer. I really like the cover they look really...young. =) Thanks again.

Just one more questions; does anyone know what Milo Ventimiglia has been doing/will be doing in the future? I haven't seen him in anything since GG and its very depressing.

Last edited by Dreamalittledream; 02-13-2005 at 12:02 AM
Old 02-13-2005, 01:33 AM
Absolute Fan

I think Milo's on "American Dreams" now. You can always check out the Milo board on here for the latest Milo info.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-13-2005, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

ContraCostaTimes

Love stories

Pop culture might have turned on romance, but it's not dead yet. Here is recent evidence there are still some soft hearts out there:

• Lorelai and Luke on "Gilmore Girls." Having finally got their chance together, we think they can make it.

Mercury News

Play poker? Well then, dress the part

Exhibit A: The poker choker

Spotted on such actresses as Sarah Michelle Gellar and Lauren Graham, these necklaces feature antique poker chips set with Swarovski crystals hanging from a 16-inch suede cord. Full deck, feather crown, flush hand and bulldog are all represented. Newlyweds everywhere are registering shock that, actually, Swarovski crystal can get any tackier.

$110 to $200 at www.allpinkusa.com.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-13-2005, 03:40 PM
New Fan

theres a little blurb on alexis (well, she was part of the interview) for the new entertainment weekly issue. the cover's on SIN CITY.

its cute.

alexis and rosarion dawson play aorund while clive owen answers a few questions. someone should post the scans or the article.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread