Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2018, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Also, do we know when season 2 will be released?
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen anything.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
That was going to be my exact comment. I'm sure someone will have it over on the LG board, so don't you worry. And do we know if there are any plans to put Amazon shows onto DVD?
Really hope they release Marvelous on dvd. Sometimes it seems random as to which shows get a dvd release.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

I’m just pleased as a peach that the revival came out on DVD! Yes, I’m old school and like to watch things on DVD.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:01 AM
Death Before Dishonor

I don't think Season 2 has even started filming yet. RB said it may start filming in the spring.
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: Season 2 Plans, According to Rachel*Brosnahan | IndieWire
huntzmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I’m just pleased as a peach that the revival came out on DVD! Yes, I’m old school and like to watch things on DVD.
Same I like the certainty of it if that makes sense. Netflix can remove shows any time they like (same goes for other streaming services), plus you don't need a working internet connection to watch a dvd/blu-ray.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntzmore (View Post)
I don't think Season 2 has even started filming yet. RB said it may start filming in the spring.
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: Season 2 Plans, According to Rachel*Brosnahan | IndieWire
Thanks. I didn’t think they had filmed it yet. So we’ve got a ways to go before the second season then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Same I like the certainty of it if that makes sense. Netflix can remove shows any time they like (same goes for other streaming services), plus you don't need a working internet connection to watch a dvd/blu-ray.
Exactly. I just wish they didn’t take up so much shelf space, that’s all, otherwise owning the DVDs is a must for me.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
That's very true.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top