Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2017, 02:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes, it should definitively start with the actual wedding.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

yeah with aSP helming. I doubt.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Apparently, they have planed a huge wedding in Fall, but they didn't have financial means (finances were cut or something similar). So, they decided for elopement.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
Apparently, they have planed a huge wedding in Fall, but they didn't have financial means (finances were cut or something similar). So, they decided for elopement.
I believe that, I just don't see ASP the type to show the big hoopla because she always seemed to prefer skipping big gushy things like that.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, I get that. I'm glad we got even the elopement for LL. But for having to wait as long as we did, I wish we could have seen a wedding for them.
Old 03-13-2017, 01:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Yeah, I get that. I'm glad we got even the elopement for LL. But for having to wait as long as we did, I wish we could have seen a wedding for them.
I feel the same way. They wanted a big wedding for the revival. I would have loved to have seen those flashmobs.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 03-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes. The flash mobs would be hilarious.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww, I'm with Ausiello, I'd like it to end on that high note with so much left to our imaginations as to what happens next. It would just feel cheap to me if they continued it and would potentially mess things up even more with certain SLs. I'm perfectly fine with what we got and am happy with that ending, so I won't be upset if we don't get anymore. Having said this, I do love this show so much I'd force myself to be open to more and would lap anything they give us up so I'm not the best person to comment on a continuation.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Aww, I'm with Ausiello, I'd like it to end on that high note with so much left to our imaginations as to what happens next. It would just feel cheap to me if they continued it and would potentially mess things up even more with certain SLs. I'm perfectly fine with what we got and am happy with that ending, so I won't be upset if we don't get anymore. Having said this, I do love this show so much I'd force myself to be open to more and would lap anything they give us up so I'm not the best person to comment on a continuation.
Ausiello summed up my feelings perfectly.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
We should form a club and call it. "We want more! But we don't!"

Yvonne
Old 03-15-2017, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
Exactly.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
Right? That's perfect!
Old 03-21-2017, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll also join that club
Old 03-21-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ok.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Gilmore Girls won the Gracie Award for Best Limited Series.

Quote:
LOS ANGELES, March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In an already incredible and historic year for women, the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation (AWMF) celebrates female luminaries by recognizing their outstanding achievements across new and traditional media platforms. This year's 42nd annual Gracie Awards Gala, in support of the AWMF's educational programs and scholarship campaigns that benefit women in media, will take place on Tuesday, June 6 at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. The event will recognize such esteemed honorees as America Ferrera, Drew Barrymore, Samantha Bee, Mariska Hargitay, Savannah Guthrie, along with some of the most talented women off camera, and touch on issues spanning from immigration to reproduction rights, race relations to women in the workforce. Later in the month, local and student award winners will be recognized at the Gracie Awards Luncheon on June 27 at Cipriani in New York City.

-Source
So we might get some new pics.

Yvonne
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top