Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah she looks so beautiful… as usual. Personally I think she could put on a bin bag and look great but that’s just me

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 11-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Java_Angel86
Yeah she looks so beautiful… as usual. Personally I think she could put on a bin bag and look great but that’s just me
no, that's not just you *lol*

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 11-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Yeah she looks really great. And who knows, maybe we will finally see some L/L make-out......
Old 11-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

Gorgeous close up.

Can I just say loving her hair in that shot - I think she gave it a bit of a trim again (just a teeny-weeny one)

Twitter: nlm78
Old 11-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yeah she looks really great. And who knows, maybe we will finally see some L/L make-out......
Lets cross our fingers

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 11-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

I want Lauren Grahams eyes. Oh My. They are gorgeous! And yes, she is looking quite tan so maybe those shirtless scenes she was talking about is coming up. She did say she had to go to the tanning bed. And she looks like she's been there.

But, her eyes. They are the prettiest blue. She is just so beautiful. I want to look that good when I'm her age!
Old 11-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Banned

From: http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...0137679.htm?1c

Celebs Attend Vuitton Benefit

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - A light rain couldn't dampen spirits as dozens of Hollywood celebrities attended the second annual Louis Vuitton United Cancer Front gala, hosted by Sarah Jessica Parker, Dustin Hoffman and Jamie Foxx.

Underwritten by fashion designer Louis Vuitton, all proceeds from Monday night's event will go to UCF, the brainchild of Lilly Tartikoff. Her husband, TV executive Brandon Tartikoff, died in 1997 of Hodgkin's disease.

Tartikoff said she expected the gala to raise about $1.5 million.

"Our intention is to move science forward," she told AP Television News. "And because these celebrities came out, and because Hollywood's gotten involved, and the town of Los Angeles, we've been able to deliver the first-ever nontoxic treatment for breast cancer."

Tennis star Serena Williams, her sister Venus Williams, singer Jewel, and actresses Kristin Davis, Lauren Graham and Kate Bosworth were among those in attendance.

Graham said she had a family member battling breast cancer.

"What a sadness it is for women in the world. It just feels that there's so much attention paid (to the disease), that we have to be close to (a cure)."
Old 11-10-2004, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice pic

Thanks for the news.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
I don't think he sounds bitter. He's said before that he wanted Jess to be killed off. It could've been an interesting story. But he said it didn't affect his relationship with anyone involved in the show. He probably just really wants to move on with his career. He's been doing well since he left GG. He has no need to keep returning.
I agree, he doesn't sound bitter, just blunt. Heck, if fans can have opinions on what direction the show should go, I guess an actor can have opinions on what should happen on the character he played, much like Pierce Brosnan throwing names/ideas on who should replace him as 007 lol! Being bitter is when you get personal with the cast/crew. That's just the way Milo is, I don't see anything wrong with what he said at all.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Loyal Fan

i agree it does sound like a cut and paste deal. in another interview, i think it was the Abercombie and fitch one.... he jokes about killing jess.

Where did the idea of you character starring in a spinoff of Gilmore Girls begin?
I was at a party with Amy, the creator of the show. In a drunken moment, she said, ?Baby, we need to talk.? Then she f**king walked away. So I called her up the next day, and I was like, ?Hey, thanks for inviting me to the party, but also you said we need to talk.? She had no idea. I was like, ?You had a couple cocktails.? She was like, ?Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.? And basically I went to her office, she sat me down and told me the studio and the network wanted her to write a new series. She gave them the idea of taking my character off Gilmore, because she respected me as an actor, liked the character, and she felt there was a lot more to the character that would warrant a series. For now, I just feel like we should kill Jess. So, dude, if he dies?

Yeah, so your official position is that you?d like to go back and die?
I just think it?d be interesting, man. You know what? I think it could give a cool dynamic to the characters. When someone dies, it?s like and integral part of their lives.

What would be your choice of death?
For Jess? I?ve thought about it. How cool would that be to do a big ?f**k you? to the people who didn?t like his character if he died doing something noble? What if he saved a kid, or what if he stepped into a fight where somebody else woulda gotten killed or hurt really bad, and he just kinda took it for the other person? Something redeeming like that would be nice, getting a chance to atone for what happened and all the **** he pulled, kinda being a jerk. Or what if he was just an idiot robbing a liquor store and he got shot? If they bite on it, I think that?s pretty exciting. ?Cause I pitched it to them. I said, ?How do you guys feel about killing Jess?? And Amy paused ? she?s always like, ?Hmmm? on all the Gilmore Girls stuff. She?s into her thing.
I am proud to be a spoiler-whore!
Old 11-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

Gilmore Girls finished 4th in its timeslot (beat out Fox and UPN).

Media Week

Also in the 8 p.m. hour were ABC's My Wife and Kids (#3: 6.3/ 9; A18-49: #3, 3.2/ 9) and George Lopez (#3t: 5.7/ 8; A18-49: #3, 3.4/ 9), the WB's Gilmore Girls (#4: 5.6; A18-49: #4, 2.8/ 7), and UPN's All Of Us (#6: 2.5/ 4; A18-49: #6, 1.3/ 4) and Eve (#6: 2.8/ 4; A18-49: #6, 1.4/ 4) all at typical Tuesday levels. Worth noting was growth for the rejuvenated Gilmore Girls of 14 percent in the overnights and 47 percent among adults 18-49 over the year-ago night (4.9/ 7; A18-49: 1.9/ 5 on Nov. 3, 2003). UPN, meanwhile, remains on the downside.

So compared to the previous weeks:

Ep 1 - Gilmore Girls (#3: 5.7/ 8; A18-49: #4, 2.5/ 8 - #4 Viewers 6.20m)
Ep 2 - Gilmore Girls (#3: 5.9/ 9; A18-49: #4, 2.7/8)
Ep 3 - Gilmore Girls (#3: 6.0/ 9; A18-49: #3, 2.5/ 7)
Ep 4 - Gilmore Girls (#4: 5.3/ 8; A18-49: #4, 2.6/ 7)
Ep 5 - Gilmore Girls (#5: 5.2/ 7; A18-49: #5, 2.4/ 7)
Ep 6 - Gilmore Girls (#5: 5.2/ 7; A18-49: #5, 2.5/ 7)
Ep 7 - Gilmore Girls (#5: 5.8/ 8; A18-49
Ep 8 - Gilmore Girls (#4: 5.6/ 7; A18-49: #5, 2.8/ 7)

ETA: Bold is highest rating episode (overall) while Italics is highest rating 18-49 audience this season

Twitter: nlm78
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top