Old 09-22-2004, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

Gilmore Girls News Thread

Just starting a new thread.
Old 09-22-2004, 02:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Ending Premier Promo

Ending Premier Promos

The links below are for the Ending Program Promo Gilmore Girls Premier.

I will have the opening program Promos just a bit later.

I will also pick some scenes to put up - depends on how big the files are. If you want specific ones. PM me (...dirty...)

Have Fun!

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

Two file formats: QT MPG (3.4 mB) and DivX AVI (3.5 mB). Quality is good enought to double in size for playback. I don't have a way to get it to WMV. I'm a Mac guy. If you do - help yourself

Ending Promo Premier - mpg Format - 3.4 mB

Ending Promo Premier - DivX Format - 3.5 mB
Old 09-22-2004, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Opening Premier Promo

Opening Premier Promo

The links below are for the Opening Program Promo for the Gilmore Girls Premier.

The Moment That Changed Everything

It is a 1 minute 10 sec composite promo

I will also pick some scenes to put up - depends on how big the files are. If you want specific ones. PM me (...dirty...)

I already have some requests and will be working on those tonight and tomorrow.

Have Fun!

Computer Geek Stuff:

Two file formats: QT MPG (11.7 mB) and DivX AVI (15 mB). Quality is good enought to double in size for playback. I don't have a way to get it to WMV. I'm a Mac guy. If you do - help yourself

Opening Promo Premier - mpg Format - 11.7 mB

Opening Promo Premier - DivX Format - 15 mB
Old 09-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

From Zap2it.com:
Quote:
CBS began the night on top as "Big Brother 5" closed its doors with a 6.7/11, with Drew Daniel taking the top prize. ABC was second with an hour of "My Wife and Kids," which did a 6.1/10. NBC was well off the pace with "Last Comic Standing," which nearly lost to the premiere of The WB's "Gilmore Girls," which had a 4.1/7. FOX was down in fifth with "Trading Spaces," which still beat the 1.8/3 averaged by the premieres of "All of Us" and "Eve" on UPN.
I think it's awesome that Gilmore Girls *almost* came in third in its' time. And, I guess "Big Brother" is done now right? So, maybe next week it *will* be in third?

Over the summer, with the release of the S1 dvds, I really feel like the show gained a lot of new fans. And, I think the S4 finale brought some disgruntled fans back. So, it'll be interesting to track the ratings this season. (Although, I do feel that regardless of the ratings, this might be the last season... grrrr)

Later GG-fans..

Hannah

LUKE: You're an amazing woman.
LORELAI: Thank you for noticing.

Fanfiction Entries
Old 09-22-2004, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

TV Guide Watercooler

Quote:

Gilmore Girls by Daniel R. Coleridge

Wow. I missed this show so much over the summer. And a new day has dawned for Gilmore Girls as the season opens with Rory in bed with Dean! How intriguing that we get to see what happened in the moments just before Lorelai unexpectedly arrived home in last season's finale. Nice touch showing Dean listening on the porch while Lorelai scolded her daughter for being "the other woman." (Of course, he would've eavesdropped!) Good that they also explained why Lindsay answered Dean's cell phone when Rory called — I'd been wondering about that! But how awful it was listening to Dean berate his angelic little wifey-wife for "answering other people's phones." Um, sweetie, she answered her husband's phone — everyone knows husbands do not count as "people."

Anyway, I was just wondering how Lindsay would find out about Dean's affair when they revealed it all in the teaser clip for next week's show. Sheesh! They gave away so much of next week's plot, I thought I was watching 24! I'm keepin' my lips zipped, just in case you missed it. Now let's get to Luke and Lorelai, who still managed to be all cute amidst this episode's heavy drama....

Best Romantic Line I Need to Steal
"It was a great kiss. If one of us had been a frog, it would have had some seriously impressive consequences." — Lorelai, suavely reassuring Luke that their long-awaited lip-lock was good.

Omigod, Luke said his cell-phone digits over Lorelai's answering machine! I just couldn't resist jotting it down, since he said a real-sounding number, as opposed to one of those fakey-sounding 555 numbers they always say on TV. The 555 thing became a tradition in TV and movies long ago because nutso fans (like myself) would call fictional characters' phone numbers. Naturally, they'd end up bothering some innocent pig farmer in Indiana or someplace. (That's why I'm not including Luke's numero here. Sorry.) But was that someone's real phone number? I really wanna call... but I shouldn't... but I have to!

OK, I just called and it's some guy's voice mail. He says, "Hi, this is Blake and I just hacked your phone." Beeeep. Yikes! What does that mean? Is this a prank? Or did I copy the number down wrong? Gentle readers, if anyone else was lame enough to copy down Luke's celly and call the digits, you'd best e-mail me via the link at the bottom of this column and tell me what happened.

One last Gilmore Girls thing. It's sad that Lorelai's parents are separated, but at least Emily's being fabulous by taking Rory to Paris and having sassy marital dialogues like this exchange...
Richard: Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine with lunch!
Emily: Well, then, buy me a boa and send me to Reno because I am open for business!

Big Brother 5
Glad Drew won, instead of that inbred-looking Cowboy dude. I had a feeling the hottie's dumb but likable ways would carry him through to the end. But if anyone thought I'd watch this nonsense over those witty, pretty Gilmores, they're sorely mistaken. I wanna watch performances by legit actors, not game-show winners who wanna be actors, like silly Drew does.
Old 09-22-2004, 04:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Luke - Sookie Kiss Talk

Luke - Sookie Clip

The links below are for the Luke - Sookie conversation about the Kiss with Lorelai.

I would have included more at the front, but the file is big as it is.

It is a 1 minute 25 sec clip

I already have some requests and will be working on those today.

For those who asked: No I will not be putting up the whole episode.

Have Fun!

Computer Geek Stuff:

Two file formats: QT MPG (14.1 mB) and DivX AVI (17.2 mB). Quality is good enought to double in size for playback. I don't have a way to get it to WMV. I'm a Mac guy. If you do - help yourself

Luke - Sookie Kiss Talk - mpg Format - 14.1 mB

Luke - Sookie Kiss Talk - DivX Format - 17.2 mB
Old 09-22-2004, 04:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
But if anyone thought I'd watch this nonsense over those witty, pretty Gilmores, they're sorely mistaken.
Amen to that!!!!

Hannah

LUKE: You're an amazing woman.
LORELAI: Thank you for noticing.

Fanfiction Entries
Old 09-22-2004, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Lorelai - Sookie Kiss Talk

Lorelai - Sookie Clip

The links below are for the Lorelai - Sookie conversation about the Kiss with Luke.

I would have included more, but the file is big as it is.

It is a 2 minute 14 sec clip

I already have some requests and will be working on those today.

For those who asked: No I will not be putting up the whole episode.

Have Fun!

Computer Geek Stuff:

Two file formats: QT MPG (22.2 mB) and DivX AVI (27.2 mB). Quality is good enought to double in size for playback. I don't have a way to get it to WMV. I'm a Mac guy. If you do - help yourself

Lorelai - Sookie Kiss Talk - mpg Format - 22.2 mB

Lorelai - Sookie Kiss Talk - DivX Format - 27.2 mB
Old 09-22-2004, 05:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

iloveyou, iloveyou, iloveyou!
Old 09-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Wasn't there some KTLA thing last night, after GG, where LG was interviewed? Does anyone have a clip of it?

netherfield posted a short little thing that LG said about SP, and how it's weird having to kiss him, because she thinks of him as a brother. (Ok, that totally ruins it for me, lol)

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 09-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Kay *
Wasn't there some KTLA thing last night, after GG, where LG was interviewed? Does anyone have a clip of it?
Kitty's working on it right now...I think. *taps foot impatiently*
Old 09-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Woohoo, thanks!

I'll just pretend that LG never said that she thinks of SP as a brother.

Old 09-22-2004, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Kay *
I'll just pretend that LG never said that she thinks of SP as a brother.
I'll just tell you what I just told the kids at the LG board. Alexis just finally admitted like 2 months ago that she's been dating Milo for 2 years. Which means both of them have denied and flat out lied about it for that long. I'm just sayin.

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 09-22-2004 at 06:45 PM
Old 09-22-2004, 06:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Lol. I still stick to my "SP has a crush on LG" theory. Hell, I would, too.

Old 09-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

in an interview with SP he said he wanted Him and Lorelai to get together Eppisode 1.02 lol.

I can't waite to see the clip of the LG interview.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top