nst
Loyal Fan

I am hoping takes pictures or at least a video

I still have all my DVD's
Old 04-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^Happy to hear you still have all your DVDs!

Just looked into it & no pix or videos are allowed during the panels, but there WILL be a videographer taking footage so everyone can just enjoy the panel. That's actually a relief for me because recording panels distracts me & I can't pay attention that well.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Good morning folks

http://www.buzzfeed.com/krystieyando...ngs#.ab8o0wQp7

Lorelai 2x04 - a road trip to Harvard
Old 04-16-2015, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww! Those moments made me weep! That was a great article, thanks for posting!

Last edited by Talula78; 04-17-2015 at 11:40 PM
Old 04-17-2015, 09:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for posting that, they were all great moments and I will never forget them.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the link.
Old 04-17-2015, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Some of them I had to jog my memory. Gah, I really do need to sit my butt down & have a re-watch of this series!
Old 04-19-2015, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I need to as well. It's been too long since I've done a full re-watch. I think I'll try for it this summer. Once my shows are on hiatus.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes, Lindsay, I'll join you this summer! I just watched the first 5 episodes of s1 today w: my friend and now I wanna keep going when I get back in town!
Old 04-20-2015, 12:58 AM
Supreme Fan

We are busy rewatching/watching other shows for the first time, so we will probably don't have the time to rewatch the whole series. We often watch 1-2 episodes whenever we feel like it between other things.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Cool Jen. I think there are only a few summer shows I watch. So I should have plenty of time for GG.

I understand, Ingmar.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ingmar - Yeah, you watch the episodes more consistently than I do, so I can understand where you're coming from. That's a great idea, though, to do that! Watching the first few episodes of season 1 got me all nostalgic and greedy for more.

It's a date then, Lindsay!
Old 04-22-2015, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ok Jen.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hell, I think I'll watch the 6th episode right now in bed before I pass out!
Old 04-23-2015, 02:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ingmar - Yeah, you watch the episodes more consistently than I do, so I can understand where you're coming from. That's a great idea, though, to do that! Watching the first few episodes of season 1 got me all nostalgic and greedy for more.

It's a date then, Lindsay!
Season 1 was amazing, although S3 and S5 will always be my favorites I think. Well, I kind of liked all seasons, even S6 and S7. Never really understood the hate towards those season as I felt like the show just grew up a bit and had to come up with other jokes/dynamics/story lines to keep it interesting and for me personally..they didn't fail. I could have done without the Chris drama towards the end of S6 and the rift between L/L because of April/Anna, but other than that I still loved the show. Even the big fight between Rory and Lorelai was well written imo. After being so close for so long it only made sense that there was a bomb waiting somehow. Noone can be THAT close without having at least 1 fight. Ok, rambling over
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread