Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2020, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Yay for your GG re-watch! You sometimes forget how freakin good this show actually was and how much enjoyment you derive from revisiting the little town and its quirky inhabitants.
Exactly, how it's a small town, full of love and they all look out for each other. It's what you dream of every town to be. I wish my town I lived in was like that. Especially at night when the lights came on at night through Stars Hollow and it's still magical to see that.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

^ I used to watch the show with my late father. He loved Richard and Luke.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

that's special to share with your dad and that you remember him when you re-watch the show
Old 10-08-2020, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
that's special to share with your dad and that you remember him when you re-watch the show
It is. That's why this show will always have a special place in my heart.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
We're still rewatching ourselves, at episode 16 of S03 now. If I'm correct that's the ''Big One'' where Rory gets her Harvard/Yale/etc news.
Wow. Y'all are really hauling it through the episodes! Man, everyone's going to have finished as soon as I start my re-watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
Exactly, how it's a small town, full of love and they all look out for each other. It's what you dream of every town to be. I wish my town I lived in was like that. Especially at night when the lights came on at night through Stars Hollow and it's still magical to see that.
It's like a warm hug seeing those fairy lights strewn about Stars Hollow. I grew up in a city so I have no frame of reference to what a small town is like but Stars Hollow sure was a special place and I would've loved to have had a support system like those townies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
^ I used to watch the show with my late father. He loved Richard and Luke.
Aww, that's such a sweet story. It certainly makes it extra special when you can share the show with loved ones.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
It is. That's why this show will always have a special place in my heart.
That's very nice.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Where are you rn in your re-watch by the way Jen?
Old 10-09-2020, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Loving all of the marathons they are having lately on TV.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 10-10-2020, 04:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
Yes, I would have loved to live in a town like that! At the same time...when thinking about it practically I'd miss some things I'd like to have in my town. Would also not be comfortable if the whole town knows about my every move but the spirit of the town...and the characters...would love that.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 10-10-2020, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Where are you rn in your re-watch by the way Jen?
I’ve just watched the pilot. We’ve had some stuff come up in my family (Dad has to have surgery next week) so I haven’t had a lot of time to watch much of anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Yes, I would have loved to live in a town like that! At the same time...when thinking about it practically I'd miss some things I'd like to have in my town. Would also not be comfortable if the whole town knows about my every move but the spirit of the town...and the characters...would love that.
I agree with you. I don’t think I’d like having everyone in town know my personal business.
Old 10-10-2020, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That’s understandable, Ingmar. I’m with you on that.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

hoping your dad has a successful surgery next week Jen

will be thinking of you and your dad

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 10-10-2020 at 01:07 PM
Old 10-11-2020, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
hoping your dad has a successful surgery next week Jen

will be thinking of you and your dad
Thank you so much, Allison, you're too sweet. I'll keep y'all posted in the OT thread. He goes in this coming Wednesday.

I know this was posted a week ago but it's making me laugh so I wanted to share it here again.
Old 10-11-2020, 04:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

that's awesome.
Old 10-12-2020, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I can totally relate. If I don’t have my coffee every morning you do NOT want to be around me.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top