Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2018, 12:53 PM
California here we come

just finished watching the unaired pilot for the 1st time

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen it. I have the link for it though.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I couldn't even get through the full scene with original Dean, so uncomfortable. even watching Alex Borstein as Sookie made me cringe. Melissa and Jared really were perfect for those roles.
Becca456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 06:09 PM
California here we come

I agree with most of these...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/littleraeof...6d9#.qvBlKmKzd

Old 05-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with most of that buzzfeed, too! The revival really did have some good, funny & touching material in it.

Oh, that unaired pilot was rough. Glad you finally got to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinz (View Post)
You mean Castle?
That was Nathan Fillion at the Dallas Comic Con a few years back.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

That's a great list!
Old 05-12-2018, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Loved the Gilmore Girls reference on American Housewife the other night! She mimicked Lorelai Gilmore to a T.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

That was great.
Old 05-20-2018, 03:36 PM
California here we come

this was such a great list

Old 05-20-2018, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting!
Old 05-20-2018, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that! I agree with everyone except Jess but to each their own. I love that Lorelai and Luke and Emily are at the top.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I got my mom to start watching the show with me just a few weeks ago and were already almost done. She loves Luke although she thinks he can be a major idiot at times and calls him "the perfect man well close enough" lol and Rory is adorable especially during her days at Chilton and thinks she should have ended up with Jess. She also loves the townies. I wasn't sure she'd like the show but I'm glad we've been able to get through it. There were days we would watch more than half the season because she couldn't wait to see what happened. The revival has been a bit slower for her. I had to spoil some things to make her want to keep watching but she still thinks Luke and Lorelai are cute together and loves Kirk.
Becca456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 02:19 AM
California here we come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca456 (View Post)
I got my mom to start watching the show with me just a few weeks ago and were already almost done. She loves Luke although she thinks he can be a major idiot at times and calls him "the perfect man well close enough" lol and Rory is adorable especially during her days at Chilton and thinks she should have ended up with Jess. She also loves the townies. I wasn't sure she'd like the show but I'm glad we've been able to get through it. There were days we would watch more than half the season because she couldn't wait to see what happened. The revival has been a bit slower for her. I had to spoil some things to make her want to keep watching but she still thinks Luke and Lorelai are cute together and loves Kirk.
That's great! I've only watched the revival with mine.

Old 06-01-2018, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow! Y'all really raced through it! It took my parents a very long time to watch the entire series with me and now they're considering starting it up again. We've only gotten through the first 6 episodes or so, so we'll see if they keep going. My Dad's favorite character is Paris, she always cracks him up and he really looks forward to her episodes. My mother was never a fan of any of Rory's boyfriends, so, I didn't have to fight her for anyone. She did ship Lorelai with Christopher () which got me frustrated but what can ya do? She loves the idea of the nuclear family. It's funny how you can get such a different reaction from an older or younger generation watching the same material.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Great that you got them to watch it with you! How come that she doesn't like the revival?

My mum liked the show, but they talked too fast for her, so she stopped somewhere during S1. My dad saw some episodes, but he just watched because he thought Lauren Graham was sexy...yeah nice to know dad :/
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top