Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2004, 12:43 PM
New Fan

gilmore girls

hi I´m from austria and gilmore girls is new by us could you tell me a bit of the 2 season?? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lorelai_009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hm, I think for that you'll better post in some of the threads that are already open... you might get more answers [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So if you're most interested about the Lorelai and Luke relationship (hm, your sig, your sig! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]), join us in the JJ thread. If it's Rory and Dean, go to the Narcos. And... the second season is good, hope you get to watch it soon! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Here are some links that you might like. There are transcripts and screen caps from the episodes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Gilmore Girls Net
Gilmore Girls Org
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Lorelai_009! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nutters had some good suggestions and we also have a season 2 appreciation thread.

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread