Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

GG Reunion Thread (ATX): 8 yrs later & they're all back together again!

Gilmore girls: A Reunion at ATX Fest June 6, 2015

~~~

Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Cool...!!
Old 04-11-2015, 09:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Looks great

Hope many pictures from the festival will follow later
s30480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I need help w/ the OP! Can someone maybe do some graphics for it? Sorry, it was super late last night & I was too sleepy to make it all pretty.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for starting this thread!
Old 04-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for starting this Jen!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Y'all are welcome! Lindsay, feel free to fix the OP up a bit, I'm so lousy at stuff like that!
Old 04-13-2015, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I think it's ok for now. I'm not sure how to fix it up. Like you said, maybe someone can make graphics or something.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Gone a week and a new thread pops up Thanks, Jen. Can't wait for more info to pop up between now and then and especially can't wait to get news, pix and video from the reunion when it happens. Sorry, can't help with the graphics because I know NOTHING about doing that
SarahJ5941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Nothing to see here...
Old 04-16-2015, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It's just so exciting that we are getting a reunion. I hope there will be video available. Because pics and a transcript won't be enough for me.

I don't think I'll be able to go down to see it in person. The flight cost isn't cheap and I would also have to pay $85 for a single ticket for the reunion. Plus the single tickets are in the balcony and that's kind of costly for just the balcony. If only I lived in Austin.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

There WILL be a videographer there to capture footage of the panel as NO video is allowed during the panel. It states that on the web site, I checked. Also, it's going to be super difficult to acquire those single seats as they're not reserving that many. Hell, I'm stressing out about getting these tickets as this is a HUGELY popular event everyone wants to attend! I'm really crossing my fingers & will feel better once I've actually gotten the fast pass for it!
Old 04-17-2015, 07:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
There WILL be a videographer there to capture footage of the panel as NO video is allowed during the panel. It states that on the web site, I checked. Also, it's going to be super difficult to acquire those single seats as they're not reserving that many. Hell, I'm stressing out about getting these tickets as this is a HUGELY popular event everyone wants to attend! I'm really crossing my fingers & will feel better once I've actually gotten the fast pass for it!
Will keep my fingers crossed for you!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread