Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2016, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Flu shots through my work are free so that's nice and helps a LOT. lol Heat's a bitch, I know all about that stuff. Stay indoors and take it easy, Ingmar.

Lindsay - Well, you could budget for the plane ticket, hotel & fanfest tix and just be at the ready to set all of that up once the tix go on sale? If I hear anything I'll be sure to keep y'all posted.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's true, Jen.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I really want to be able to share that experience with you! I feel so stinkin awful you couldn't get tix in time this time around! Next time will probably be a better time, anyway, because it'll give them time to work out the kinks from this October.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah. Good thinking. And I know.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

How is everyone? Anyone have any big news they'd like to share?
Old 09-22-2016, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

I met Sean Gunn last week and started rapid firing questions at him about the revival
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 09-22-2016, 02:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I met Sean Gunn last week and started rapid firing questions at him about the revival
Cool! Got anything useful?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Cool! Got anything useful?
Unfortunately not, it's all under lock and key
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 09-23-2016, 02:14 AM
Master Fan

That's too bad, but understandable..
Awesome you met him though.!
Old 09-23-2016, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
wow! That's pretty big news! Where did you meet him? And what questions did you ask him? I figure it'd be top secret & they have the cast swearing they won't give away anything.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Hey Melissa! Nice to see you posting here. That's cool that you met him.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Two more weeks before I leave on vacation to visit my friend in Cali! I think she's got free passes to the Monterrey aquarium and we'll probably venture over to Alcatraz because I've never seen that before even though I've visited San Fran many years ago.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

That's awesome, Jen!! Have fun..

So, my co-worker started on Gilmore Girls when she had to stay a day in the hospital last week. I think it's safe to say that she's addicted, she's already at season 2..!
Old 09-24-2016, 12:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Two more weeks before I leave on vacation to visit my friend in Cali! I think she's got free passes to the Monterrey aquarium and we'll probably venture over to Alcatraz because I've never seen that before even though I've visited San Fran many years ago.
California rocks! Hope you have lots of fun!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
wow! That's pretty big news! Where did you meet him? And what questions did you ask him? I figure it'd be top secret & they have the cast swearing they won't give away anything.
One of his films was premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival so I went specifically to see him. I wanted him to sign his picture on my Gilmore Girls series boxset. The goal is to get them all but who knows how long that will take.

We asked him if Kirk was still living with his mother. If Kirk and Lulu have gotten married etc.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread