Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
All in all, I would much prefer being a mod here, but maybe someday
Yes, I think you'd be an excellent Mod! Don't give up, keep looking for openings. There will always be people stepping down on certain boards. You watch a wide variety of shows so you have an advantage over most people, too.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Tomorrow is my 9 year anniversary of being a mod here. It's hard to believe.
Old 09-09-2016, 04:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Wow. That's a long time!

How is everyone? I'm looking forward to our move more and more every day. End of the year. Can't wait. Not that we're not happy atm, but it can only get better. Other than just busy with writing and everything catching up on tv shows, etc!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Awesome! Congrats on the anniversary, my friend!

Hey there, Ingmar! Sounds like a pretty nice life you've got there, I'm rather jealous! Which TV shows are you watching atm?

My mother was just taken back to the hospital yesterday, she's having the hardest time kicking this crap (diverticulitis). She's just feeling like she won't ever get over it & it's hard on me & Dad trying to keep her spirits up when we are so worried about her.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Congrats on your mod-anniversary Lindsay!

Sucks about your mom Jen, hope she feels better soon!!
I'm good though, little bummed that my holiday is almost over, it's back to work on Monday.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks everyone.

Jen - That sucks. I really hope she is able to get over it. I didn't realize diverticulitis was so hard to kick.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Awesome! Congrats on the anniversary, my friend!

Hey there, Ingmar! Sounds like a pretty nice life you've got there, I'm rather jealous! Which TV shows are you watching atm?

My mother was just taken back to the hospital yesterday, she's having the hardest time kicking this crap (diverticulitis). She's just feeling like she won't ever get over it & it's hard on me & Dad trying to keep her spirits up when we are so worried about her.
Sucks! Hope it goes better soon..

We're mostly waiting for the fall shows to start again, but to fill the time we finished a rewatch of The OC (first time for Jos) and now Suits (first time for the both of us). At season 4 atm. Enjoying it, but it's no The Good Wife
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I'm hoping beyond all hope she makes it through this.

That's cool, how did Jos like The OC?

Anja, I know that feeling of going to work after a long holiday but you'll get back into the rhythm of things & it'll be back to normal. Routines are not such a bad thing.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It's crazy that it's been 15 years since 9/11. I think everyone remembers exactly where they were and what they were doing when they found out. I think I wanna go to the memorial when I'm in NYC if I'm able to. The only other time I went to NYC was 2 months after 9/11 and we didn't go down to Ground Zero or anything.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, I know how you feel, Lindsay. You should visit ground zero. I visited it some time after & it was a hole in the ground with chain link fencing all around. I've never been to the actual memorial because it's hard to face that tragedy even 15 years later.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
It's crazy that it's been 15 years since 9/11. I think everyone remembers exactly where they were and what they were doing when they found out. I think I wanna go to the memorial when I'm in NYC if I'm able to. The only other time I went to NYC was 2 months after 9/11 and we didn't go down to Ground Zero or anything.
Can definately recommend Ground Zero. Saw it two times, it was really impactful and emotional, even for someone who is not from the States. Such a sad day.

Jen, Jos loved The OC. Not as much as some other shows tho, which I agree with. Gilmore Girls will always be my number 1.

sorry for not posting as much, been sick the last couple of days. It's already so hot outside, but the flu doesn't help. All I want to do is lie on the couch, or in bed, but my legs are getting stiff if I do that too often.
Old 09-14-2016, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Dont worry, Ingmar, we totally understand. That sucks! I can't believe the flu is already going around? I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Woohoo! I got my first GG FanFest email today & I got all excited again. They did say in the email that they'll be planning other ones in the future, so maybe we could plan a massive meet-up for those of us here on the GG board next year?
Old 09-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Hmm, sounds good.. Maybe we can pull that off, that would be really fun..
Old 09-14-2016, 12:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Dont worry, Ingmar, we totally understand. That sucks! I can't believe the flu is already going around? I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Woohoo! I got my first GG FanFest email today & I got all excited again. They did say in the email that they'll be planning other ones in the future, so maybe we could plan a massive meet-up for those of us here on the GG board next year?
Been years since I last had the flu, so I think it was about time. Bad timing though, with a heat wave going on atm. The....heat! Ah, well, hope it improves soon. Thanks!

Would be cool to go to such an event. We would have to schedule a vacation at the right time tho
Old 09-14-2016, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'll definitely try to go to the memorial then.

Hope you feel better soon, Ingmar.

Jen - Just keep us posted.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread