Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2021, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I don’t think anything has frustrated me more concerning a couple. Ugh.
Old 06-21-2021, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I had a feeling after reading some of your twitter posts I never watched Younger, but I read the recap from the finale and if I have to believe all of the comments that finale was baaaaad. I feel for you!

There are certain couples that I really shipped over the year, but never to the point that it made me as furious/sad as you are (and I don't mean that in a bad way - quite the opposite - I love how invested you are!). But hey, I was one of the few who still liked the finale of HIMYM; I thought the ending fitted the show.

Thinking, thinking. Only couple that comes to mind is Shaw/Root from Person of Interest. I mean, them not ending up made sense for the show (don't want to spoil it for anyone), but I was really, really invested and I hoped they would make end up together. And of course I prefered Rory with Jess, but I think that's it.
I am at heart a romantic. When I invest in a ship, it's FULL ON. So, when writers spend an entire series building up a couple to their HEA and then all of a sudden in the last episode take that HEA away, it's rage-inducing! It feels as if they've stabbed my heart with a dull knife and twisted it. The one positive thing to come out of this finale is reading all of the reviews which are panning it and most reviews are negative. Darren Star will forever wear the badge of writing one of the worst series finales in television EVER. I hope to God he feels the sting and rethinks how he ends future series of his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I don’t think anything has frustrated me more concerning a couple. Ugh.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who feels this way about that finale.

Last edited by Talula78; 08-01-2021 at 08:46 PM
Old 08-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Hi everyone!
Old 08-01-2021, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hi there, Anja! How’s it going?
Old 08-02-2021, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

I'm okay..
Nothing much going around here. How about you?
Old 08-02-2021, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 08-02-2021, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I'm okay..
Nothing much going around here. How about you?
Not much going on here, either. I’ve been playing with my new kittens. They are so cute. I’ve also made Disney (WDW) plans for early November but with this delta variant running rampant in Orlando, I might have to push it back. I’m hoping it’ll get better by then.
Old 08-03-2021, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Aaw, cute!
Fingers crossed you can go on your trip! I hope everything will go back to normal soon. But planning is fun..
Old 08-03-2021, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you can go on your trip. We had to push back our Disney trip this past year.
I am an original”
Old 08-03-2021, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Aaw, cute!
Fingers crossed you can go on your trip! I hope everything will go back to normal soon. But planning is fun..
Planning is fun but there's not a whole lot to plan anymore. We're not dining in restaurants and there are still no fast passes so the trip is certainly more streamlined this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I hope you can go on your trip. We had to push back our Disney trip this past year.
Oh no! Which park(s) were you planning on visiting?
Old 08-04-2021, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Planning is fun but there's not a whole lot to plan anymore. We're not dining in restaurants and there are still no fast passes so the trip is certainly more streamlined this time around.
Oh, you're going for the Quick Service options this time?
Where are you staying?
Old 08-06-2021, 06:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Not much going on here, either. I’ve been playing with my new kittens. They are so cute. I’ve also made Disney (WDW) plans for early November but with this delta variant running rampant in Orlando, I might have to push it back. I’m hoping it’ll get better by then.
Gotta love kittens! I hope that your plans can continue!

We had a nice city trip to Porto a few weeks ago (major fun!) and hoping to visit Paris at the end of August, since we're fully vaccinated by then (second vaccination this weekend - quite nervous).

Not much else to report, been quite quiet around here. Hope you are all doing well!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Glad all is well over there, Ingmar. Good to hear you got a great time in Porto, hopefully you'll be able to visit Paris too!
Are you nervous about the vaccination?
Old 08-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Oh no! Which park(s) were you planning on visiting?
We were booked to stay in Animal Kingdom in Disney World but we were going to go to all parks.
I am an original”
Old 08-07-2021, 02:50 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Glad all is well over there, Ingmar. Good to hear you got a great time in Porto, hopefully you'll be able to visit Paris too!
Are you nervous about the vaccination?
Yeah, quite a lot. First one went fine, just a bit of muscle pain in my arm, but there are plenty of stories from people who had zero side effects from the first vaccination while they got really sick from their second. We took the day off on Monday in case we get sick from it tomorrow.

How did yours go?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread