Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2020, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do miss like taking nice long walks next to the beach especially with the sunny weather rn

yeah agreed

what state are you in?
Old 04-25-2020, 02:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm in the eastern US. I just walked to my local Wendy's and found out it's locked, but they let me order at the drive-thru. First time that's ever happened.
Old 04-25-2020, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

haven’t been to any fast food places recently
Old 04-25-2020, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Most of our restaurants are open but for take out/drive through only. I currently not working, don’t know when I will go back. My husband is still working almost every day.
I am an original”
Old 04-28-2020, 10:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Glad to hear everyone is doing well we are well too. I don't get out much but that's nothing new for me. We do go for drives once in a while on a nice day. Some restrictions have been relaxed so I'm seeing more people outside it really seems weird now .

Everyone keep staying safe. Thank you to everyone who is out there helping others.

Oops sorry about that don't know how it happened
Old 04-30-2020, 04:46 AM
Supreme Fan

The numbers in the Netherlands are dropping for weeks, but our minister still doesn't want to open up certain things; he's still scared that the numbers will start to rise again. With that logic we'll never be able to restart the country At least he decided to open up some schools part-time, but that's in a few weeks from now. He openly admits to being scared to death by even opening up some schools. I get that the virus is scary, but you can't keep stretching these limitations, especially if the numbers keep dropping.

Doing okay over here. Just miss going out to dinner & miss our visits to the cinema. I'm kind of scared there won't be any vacations for 1-2 years. At least it gives us time to save up, but still; it's a big part of our life, so we're feeling down at times. Hard to say that to others, because apparantly some people don't like it when you complain about stuff like that while there are people dying. Ofcourse people dying is the worst thing. That's a given. But it doesn't mean people can't complain about other things they're bothered by.

I hope all of you are okay! Big hugs!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I believe most schools in the US, if not all, aren’t opening back up this school year. It’s remote learning at home.

Ohio is gonna start opening back up some non-essential businesses starting tomorrow. There are guidelines that need followed and restrictions in place.
Old 04-30-2020, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hello all! Another gorgeous day down here and I'm about to take my book out to the front yard and read.

Ingmar - I understand how you feel and everything sucks right now. Your minister has every right to be scared and worried for his people if businesses open up and the spread spikes again. What matters is the rate of spread and if that number is increasing then the strict measures will need to be put back in place. Life will look very different in the next year to two years. I HATE that that's the case but it is what it is and I'll just have to be content with saving up for trips I can take once a vaccine has been discovered and distributed. I wish everyone here good health and happiness despite all of this crap.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Back at ya, Jen.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone
Old 05-02-2020, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Hey everyone
Hi

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 05-02-2020, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hey, y’all! What’s everyone up to today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Back at ya, Jen.
Hugs from Texas! I hope you and your family are well and happy.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

getting ready to turn 25 at the end of this month 🙃
Old 05-03-2020, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
getting ready to turn 25 at the end of this month 🙃
Woohoo! Quarter of a Century old! Happy Birthday month to you, Allison!
Old 05-03-2020, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

My birthday falls on Memorial Day this year. Probably just celebrating at home. Unless restaurants are open again. But no plans, as of yet, for that to happen.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread