Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2020, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Hug for you! That sucks! Because of the Corona? I can understand your desire to see Yosemite NP, it's gorgeous. Hope you get to visit soon
Yes. My parents can’t take another virus whether it be a Coronavirus or the flu and being stuck in a plane with potentially sick people or out in a densely populated area with sick people it’s just too much of a risk. My father has a heart condition and my mother is already having chronic congestion. Thanks for the hug and sympathies, I really need them right now. We’re planning on my brother & nephew driving down from Denver and we’ll travel to an RV park along the Guadalupe River and possibly tube down the river depending on how cold the water is.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 04:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Yes. My parents can’t take another virus whether it be a Coronavirus or the flu and being stuck in a plane with potentially sick people or out in a densely populated area with sick people it’s just too much of a risk. My father has a heart condition and my mother is already having chronic congestion. Thanks for the hug and sympathies, I really need them right now. We’re planning on my brother & nephew driving down from Denver and we’ll travel to an RV park along the Guadalupe River and possibly tube down the river depending on how cold the water is.
My thoughts are with your family Sucky situation and I wish your parents the best. I hope the alternative will be a nice trip too.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We’re gonna try and make lemonade from these lemons. We’ll still have a nice visit with my brother and nephew.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good idea.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What's everyone up to?
Old 03-04-2020, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Had yesterday and today off work. Not doing much of anything.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Always nice to have a few days off!

Nothing big here. We cancelled our trip to Florence. Our flight operator (KLM) gave us our money back. Well, a voucher that we can use on another flight (within a year). So we'll just do Florence at a later date when the situation in Italy (with Corona) has stabilised a bit. We do have something booked for the same week in London (it was a backup) and thus far it's quite likely we can go. But, like Florence, it can be cancelled for free.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Old 03-04-2020, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Haha that was me today and yesterday. I’m waiting to go into my rehearsals right now but I’ve done nothing really productive today except wash my sheets.

Ingmar - Thank goodness you were able to get your money back and you can just plan that trip for a better time in the future. I’m so jealous of your backup trip to London! Have fun and be sure to report back and take LOTS of pictures.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good that you had a backup plan, Ingmar. And that you didn't lose out completely with your Florence trip.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Haha that was me today and yesterday. I’m waiting to go into my rehearsals right now but I’ve done nothing really productive today except wash my sheets.

Ingmar - Thank goodness you were able to get your money back and you can just plan that trip for a better time in the future. I’m so jealous of your backup trip to London! Have fun and be sure to report back and take LOTS of pictures.
Will be our fifth time there, for some reason we keep going back. The sights never start to feel old and the city is really nice to photograph too. Plus that it's close to home for us. I think it's our favorite city in the world (from what we've seen ). Closely followed by New York, which we visited 4 times. There are many cities we've never visited at all, but for some reason we keep going back to cities we already love. We were looking forward to Florence though, but I know it'll still be there in a few months/a year from now. We're just hoping we won't have to cancel our Austria trip from June aswell.

I'm still very happy with some of the pictures we've made last time.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/135405...7691395062503/

I love days off, glad that you enjoyed yours! Sometimes doing nothing is perfect!
Old 03-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

^Those pics are beautiful, Ingmar..! Love them.
My mom and I are actually planning a London trip in June, very excited..

Going to see the new Disney/Pixar movie Onward tomorrow..
Old 03-06-2020, 12:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
^Those pics are beautiful, Ingmar..! Love them.
My mom and I are actually planning a London trip in June, very excited..

Going to see the new Disney/Pixar movie Onward tomorrow..
Looking forward to see that movie too, we're going next weekend. Have fun tomorrow! Let us know what you thought of it

And yay, for London! Always nice to have something to look forward to! Are you going to a musical while you're there?
Old 03-06-2020, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

I will let you know for sure..!

Yes, we're planning to see a couple of shows. For sure Les Miserables, maybe the Phantom or Mary Poppins.
My mom hasn't been to London for almost 20 years, she wants to see the Harry Potter tour, other than that I think we'll just do the touristy stuff..
Old 03-06-2020, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm looking forward to seeing A Quiet Place Part 2.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I will let you know for sure..!

Yes, we're planning to see a couple of shows. For sure Les Miserables, maybe the Phantom or Mary Poppins.
My mom hasn't been to London for almost 20 years, she wants to see the Harry Potter tour, other than that I think we'll just do the touristy stuff..
The Harry Potter tour is a great one. Like you (if I remember correctly), we did it before, but we're thinking of doing it again. Those are some great musicals!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top