Old 02-18-2020, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hello!

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 02-19-2020, 05:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
WOW!! All the vacations sounds so amazing.

Jen, I went to San Francisco with my parents and my best friend and had a blast. We were there for 4 days before going to LA. It was sooo long ago, though, before any of you were born. It was in 1969 lol. Any restaurants that we went to probably don't exist anymore.

To catch you all up, my cancer wasn't completely gone but almost after the first 3 rounds of chemo so have to do three more rounds. The first was on my birthday (fun) and I have 2 more to go. Fortunately it doesn't make me feel sick just a little weak for a while.
That's not a nice birthday. Sucks! Wishing you a lot of strength!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, Ingmar
Old 02-19-2020, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Jen, I went to San Francisco with my parents and my best friend and had a blast. We were there for 4 days before going to LA. It was sooo long ago, though, before any of you were born. It was in 1969 lol. Any restaurants that we went to probably don't exist anymore.
I don’t know why I’m just now seeing this. I haven’t been to SF since I was 5 years old so all I remember are the hills. And I do know the Boudin Bakery has been there since 1849 so there’s that. I’m also super excited to be visiting Yosemite NP for the first time!
Old 02-19-2020, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'll see if I can visit them this weekend or next week, Sarah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet but Psycho (View Post)
hello!
Hey!
Old 02-20-2020, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I’m happy you’ll be able to see him this weekend, Lindsay!
Old 02-24-2020, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I'll see if I can visit them this weekend or next week, Sarah.

Hey!
How are you?

icon
Old 02-24-2020, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I don’t know why I’m just now seeing this. I haven’t been to SF since I was 5 years old so all I remember are the hills. And I do know the Boudin Bakery has been there since 1849 so there’s that. I’m also super excited to be visiting Yosemite NP for the first time!
yeah there are a lot of hills here

I probably wouldn’t remember much if I was 5 either
Old 02-25-2020, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

There’s SO much to do there we’re trying to prioritize everything. My parents are super worried about COVID-19 because their immune systems aren’t what they once were, my mother's especially. We’re monitoring all of the news outlets hoping it won’t get any crazier than it already is.
Old 02-25-2020, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
There’s SO much to do there we’re trying to prioritize everything. My parents are super worried about COVID-19 because their immune systems aren’t what they once were, my mother's especially. We’re monitoring all of the news outlets hoping it won’t get any crazier than it already is.
good idea that's nasty....

icon
Old 02-26-2020, 06:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I can understand the fear, especially if their immune systems could be better. Let's hope the situation will improve soon. I think it's too late though. There's so much travel on a daily basis. It could be that it's already present in every country....most people just don't know it, because they just experience a cold, or flu like symptoms. We got a holiday to Florence (Italy) in april, and there are quite a few infected area's there, but we're still planning to go. As long as it doesn't get even worse. Fingers crossed for your parents!

Jos and I visited a comic con in Brussels this weekend. Way more special guests than in the Netherlands, but the overall experience could have been better. The one in the Netherlands seems bigger....as in more space to walk around. We loved the amount of guests though. I think we got three autographs. Holly Marie Combs (from Charmed, she played Piper) was there and it's been a dream to meet her one day, so that was perfect, she was super duper kind and happy to be there. Also got autographs from Carice van Houten (from Game of Thrones), and the Blue Fairy from Once Upon a Time They also had a few people from Star Wars, including the actor who played the Emperor and the one who played C3PO. Plus a few others.

At the end of March there's another comic con in the Netherlands, so we're looking forward to that too. Busy months for us.

Hope everyone is well!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-26-2020, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

We’ve canceled our trip to SF. Ugh. It is what it is and we can’t run the risk. So, we’re working on a plan B which would require us to take a cross country trip in our RV and have my brother and nephew meet us somewhere like Moab or Zion National Park. I’m so upset that I’ll miss seeing Yosemite NP.
Old 02-26-2020, 01:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
We’ve canceled our trip to SF. Ugh. It is what it is and we can’t run the risk. So, we’re working on a plan B which would require us to take a cross country trip in our RV and have my brother and nephew meet us somewhere like Moab or Zion National Park. I’m so upset that I’ll miss seeing Yosemite NP.
Hug for you! That sucks! Because of the Corona? I can understand your desire to see Yosemite NP, it's gorgeous. Hope you get to visit soon
Old 02-26-2020, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Sorry to hear that, Jen. Hope your plan B works out.
Old 02-27-2020, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jen - sorry to hear that but your parents’ health is important
Closed Thread   Post New Thread