Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It's a shame we couldn't meet up in London but hopefully I'll be back soon, especially if the airfare is so cheap.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ingmar, thanks . I have gone thru 3 rounds of chemo and get a ct scan on Monday to see how it's working so far. Glad you are getting more sleep again.

Sounds like you gals had a great time in london..

My sweet grandson decided to be generous and gave me his cold a week ago. Hopefully it won't long before it's gone. I can't believe he is going to be 6 on the 27th.

I really don't like winter and we already got 9 inches of snow last week all in one night.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Good vibes your way, Sarah.

Last edited by Lindsay; 11-29-2019 at 09:38 AM
Old 11-29-2019, 05:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Lindsay. I'll get the results of the ct scan next Friday.

Hope everyone who celebrates thanksgiving had a great day yesterday. We celebrated at my daughter's house. She made an awesome dinner. All my kids were there which was the best part.
Old 11-29-2019, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That sounds like a lovely Thanksgiving, Sarah. Mine was nice as well but we had a lot of people over and I could barely hear myself think much less my feeling of complete exhaustion after having not slept the night before and going to work by 5am.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Wanted to wish everyone a happy 2020! I'm not online as much as I was before, life has been busy in december, but I'll try to post more in 2020. Thinking of all of you, hope you all had a nice Christmas and New Years

@Sarah: For you in particular. Really hoping that you'll be in better health soon! Thinking of you, sending you good vibes!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-01-2020, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hey Ingmar!
Old 01-03-2020, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy New Year everyone!
I am an original”
Old 01-04-2020, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ingmar! So nice to see your post! We miss you around here but understand how real life can take over and become a needed focus. We’re always here, so stop by whenever you can!

Happy New Year!

I haven’t been around much either because I have caught the flu. I’m feeling a bit better today even though I’ve been up since 5am coughing my fool head off.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ingmar! So nice to see your post! We miss you around here but understand how real life can take over and become a needed focus. We’re always here, so stop by whenever you can!

Happy New Year!

I haven’t been around much either because I have caught the flu. I’m feeling a bit better today even though I’ve been up since 5am coughing my fool head off.
Hope you feel better soon, nothing more annoying than a cold!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thank you, Ingmar. I’m feeling a bit better today but have a nasty cough. Ugh I really hate being sick.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Thank you, Ingmar. I’m feeling a bit better today but have a nasty cough. Ugh I really hate being sick.
I'm often a bit too scared to get a cold. Whenever I get a cold I'm unable to do anything for a week; it always feels like more than just a cold. So I often try desperately to avoid people with a cold. Hand sanitizer with me...always. Especially handy during travels.

We booked our first two vacations of the year by the way. We're going to Florence in April (a week), and to Prague + Vienna at the start of June. Two or three days for Prague, then to Vienna with the train. 5 or 6 days there. We were not sure about the second holiday; going back and forth between either Barcelona, or Vienna/Prague. Barcelona seemed more expensive and we've never been to eastern Europe yet.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Prague and Vienna are lovely in June

went to Eastern Europe 6 summers ago
Old 01-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

I've been to Prague years ago! It was a beautiful city. My parents have been to Barcelona, they loved it..
Don't know if you've ever been up north, but Oslo and Stockholm are nice as well..
Old 01-08-2020, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ingmar - Oh wow! Those trips sound awesome! I can't wait to see your pix.

Speaking about traveling and trips, in about 3 months my family is taking a trip to Northern California and we'll be in Monterrey, Yosemite National Park and then onto San Francisco. And then I have a trip to Colorado to see my nephew graduate and then Ill be spending almost 2 weeks in NYC to see Sutton on stage in The Music Man. I can't WAIT!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top