Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hey there, Kristen! How's life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Not just in the fridge, Jen. Put them in the freezer!
Yes, m'am! Now, I have to just find some Girl Scouts to purchase them from.

Got through a crappy shift and got yelled at by a couple of customers, gotta love my Mondays starting out like that.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)

Got through a crappy shift and got yelled at by a couple of customers, gotta love my Mondays starting out like that.
You know work Friends life all up not too bad

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 02-05-2019, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

My niece sells them. I think you can purchase online. Not sure if they will send it to you or if it's only for local pick-up though.

Quote:
Ugh. Annoying.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm currently in the Chinese New Year mood
Old 02-05-2019, 08:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

Ugh.

The Comic Con we're going to in March just published their second special guest. Shannen Doherty from Charmed. So happy, since Charmed is one of my top 3 shows (GG, Grey's & Charmed). So far it's only Jennifer Morrison and Shannen Doherty, but I'm sure they'll announce 2-3 more. These two alone make the weekend worth it though.

And leaving for Lisbon in about two weeks. Hope the weather forecast improves, but we'll manage even when it's raining. There is a big oceanarium (biggest in Europe iirc). Can't wait to photograph animals and to see the city.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Ugh.

The Comic Con we're going to in March just published their second special guest. Shannen Doherty from Charmed. So happy, since Charmed is one of my top 3 shows (GG, Grey's & Charmed). So far it's only Jennifer Morrison and Shannen Doherty, but I'm sure they'll announce 2-3 more. These two alone make the weekend worth it though.

And leaving for Lisbon in about two weeks. Hope the weather forecast improves, but we'll manage even when it's raining. There is a big oceanarium (biggest in Europe iirc). Can't wait to photograph animals and to see the city.
I hope you have a good time! I'm off to Fiji in 3 months! (May) only for a week but that's okay.

icon
Old 02-06-2019, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Jealous. I would love to go to Fiji!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I'm currently in the Chinese New Year mood
Fun!
Old 02-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
My niece sells them. I think you can purchase online. Not sure if they will send it to you or if it's only for local pick-up though.
Oh really? Hmm, I'd love that! I'm going to check on that right now actually...

Allison - My friend celebrated the Chinese New Year by going out to a Chinese restaurant and ordering one of the most elaborate spreads of food I've ever seen. She must've made herself sick.

Ingmar - Oh, that's good. I loved her in 90210 way back when and really enjoyed her first couple of seasons of Charmed. More exciting travels for you, I'm thrilled and can't wait to see pix!

Kristen - Fiji? Wow! That's amazing, I wish you the best time there.

I'm getting ready for my Disney trip at the end of May and then as soon as I get back from Florida the ATX Fest will have begun so I'll hit the ground running. I'm really excited about the Fest this year because I booked a room at the Driskill downtown so I won't have to commute to the suburbs and back and can enjoy a hotel I've always marveled at while visiting downtown Austin.

Here's a pic of this magnificent historical marker hotel:
Old 02-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh really? Hmm, I'd love that! I'm going to check on that right now actually...

Allison - My friend celebrated the Chinese New Year by going out to a Chinese restaurant and ordering one of the most elaborate spreads of food I've ever seen. She must've made herself sick.

Ingmar - Oh, that's good. I loved her in 90210 way back when and really enjoyed her first couple of seasons of Charmed. More exciting travels for you, I'm thrilled and can't wait to see pix!

Kristen - Fiji? Wow! That's amazing, I wish you the best time there.

I'm getting ready for my Disney trip at the end of May and then as soon as I get back from Florida the ATX Fest will have begun so I'll hit the ground running. I'm really excited about the Fest this year because I booked a room at the Driskill downtown so I won't have to commute to the suburbs and back and can enjoy a hotel I've always marveled at while visiting downtown Austin.

Here's a pic of this magnificent historical marker hotel:
http://multimedianewsroom.us/wp-cont...0/Driskill.jpg
Yes and thank you it's something different but this friend and I and parents hers have been to Bali twice and Thailand once I spent my birthday in Bail in 2015.

icon

Last edited by olicity4eva; 02-06-2019 at 04:35 PM
Old 02-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

my family had our big Chinese New Year dinner on Super Bowl Sunday this year and it's also my zodiac animal this year so that makes me happy

nice! what special guests and reunions are they having at ATX this year?
Old 02-07-2019, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Cool hotel, Jen!
Old 02-07-2019, 03:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen1989 (View Post)
I hope you have a good time! I'm off to Fiji in 3 months! (May) only for a week but that's okay.
Wow, Fiji, that's so cool! Hope you have a great time, even though it's still 3 months away. Hope the days fly by!

@Jen: Those are some great plans you have there Awesome. Nice looking hotel too. It's always nice to save time on commutes. It's why we always try to book a central hotel. Really jealous you're doing so many Disney trips, must be awesome!

Not so great news: I've mentioned my cats a few times. One of them has a chronic sickness. Pancreatis. He's been sick since he was 3 months old...he's 2 years old now. We tried everything. Today we finally decided it's time. Making an appointment for later today or tomorrow. We worry about our other cat (they were close), but he is even closer to us, so we have hopes he won't be having any issues. It's not like Rox (the sick cat) had much energy to play with him, so when Frost (healthy cat) wants to play he needs us, or some of his toys. So that won't change either. But we're super sad. Not great timing either, with our coming vacation. Have to leave him alone for a week...
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Wow, Fiji, that's so cool! Hope you have a great time, even though it's still 3 months away. Hope the days fly by!

@Jen: Those are some great plans you have there Awesome. Nice looking hotel too. It's always nice to save time on commutes. It's why we always try to book a central hotel. Really jealous you're doing so many Disney trips, must be awesome!

Not so great news: I've mentioned my cats a few times. One of them has a chronic sickness. Pancreatis. He's been sick since he was 3 months old...he's 2 years old now. We tried everything. Today we finally decided it's time. Making an appointment for later today or tomorrow. We worry about our other cat (they were close), but he is even closer to us, so we have hopes he won't be having any issues. It's not like Rox (the sick cat) had much energy to play with him, so when Frost (healthy cat) wants to play he needs us, or some of his toys. So that won't change either. But we're super sad. Not great timing either, with our coming vacation. Have to leave him alone for a week...
Thanks I hope so too.
Aww my cat was sick end of last year well October we had to let her go.

icon
Old 02-08-2019, 05:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Everyone's Chinese New year celebrations sound good.

Your trips all sound great, have fun.

Jen, that hotel looks awesome. Enjoy your stay there and the festival. Who will you be seeing?

Ingmar, I am really sorry to hear about Rox. That is always a hard decision to make but if it is best for him then it needs to be done. I hope it won't be too hard for you, Jos and Frost. Take care of each other. We had to go that way with our last cat who had cancer. I still miss her but it was best for her.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Everyone's Chinese New year celebrations sound good.

Your trips all sound great, have fun.

Jen, that hotel looks awesome. Enjoy your stay there and the festival. Who will you be seeing?

Ingmar, I am really sorry to hear about Rox. That is always a hard decision to make but if it is best for him then it needs to be done. I hope it won't be too hard for you, Jos and Frost. Take care of each other. We had to go that way with our last cat who had cancer. I still miss her but it was best for her.
Yeah, it's always a pain to lose your pet! Sorry you went through it aswell.

Vet came yesterday, it was very emotional. Stayed with him, petting him, untill the very end. Now we just miss him deeply. It's better this way, but our emotions didn't receive the memo yet. Thankfully we made a lot of pictures.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread