Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2019, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Want to switch..? You can have the snow.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Oh that's nice..
I mean it still rains for days and is cold.

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 01-22-2019, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Hah! All the talk of snow and I’m sitting here with it in the 60s after that “cold” front came down here.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Want to switch..? You can have the snow.
Actually, I'd LOVE to! Well, at least I'll get to see you this September!

Woohoo! I've officially booked my tickets from Austin to London and back. I managed to find a great deal with round trip only costing me $472!!! I couldn't believe my luck at that price so I swiped it up. I'm leaving Austin in the evening, traveling on the plane all night and arriving in London the next morning of the 20th of September. So, if you wanted to meet up with us, Ingmar, come on over! We'll be in London until the 25th or 26th depending on our plans and hotel stay. I think we're going to try and fit Disneyland Paris in a few days and then I'm gonna head to Germany to stay with Kathrin (Copop). Hopefully Anja will be with us the whole time if she can afford it but at least I'll get to see her that week in London and Disneyland Paris. Gah! I'm through the roof with excitement!
Old 01-26-2019, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Such a great deal!
Old 01-26-2019, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi...

icon
Old 01-26-2019, 02:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Actually, I'd LOVE to! Well, at least I'll get to see you this September!

Woohoo! I've officially booked my tickets from Austin to London and back. I managed to find a great deal with round trip only costing me $472!!! I couldn't believe my luck at that price so I swiped it up. I'm leaving Austin in the evening, traveling on the plane all night and arriving in London the next morning of the 20th of September. So, if you wanted to meet up with us, Ingmar, come on over! We'll be in London until the 25th or 26th depending on our plans and hotel stay. I think we're going to try and fit Disneyland Paris in a few days and then I'm gonna head to Germany to stay with Kathrin (Copop). Hopefully Anja will be with us the whole time if she can afford it but at least I'll get to see her that week in London and Disneyland Paris. Gah! I'm through the roof with excitement!
Great news, you will love London and that's an awesome deal! We have nothing planned in September, so yeah a meet up is definately possible, we were planning to visit London again anyway.

Sorry for not being around as much this month. Jos and I have both had some serious bad luck this month I've catched two colds (each took a week..), Jos 1 (plus a flu). It feels like all we've spent all of our January time in bed....and not in a good way Improving now though, so hoping this will be it for a few months. We're going to Lisbon next month (for a week), so hey, I prefer to be sick now instead of then.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-26-2019, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That sucks, Ingmar. But yes, better now than on vacation.
Old 01-27-2019, 11:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jen, that all sounds really awesome.

Ingmar, I hope you both get better soon and stay well so you can enjoy your trip.
Old 01-27-2019, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Lindsay - I couldn't believe my luck finding a deal like that! But I've read the B777 plane isn't the most comfortable for that length of time so I could be getting what I paid so little for? :/ Oh well, it's worth it and allows me a little more breathing room in terms of hotel stays and spending $.

Kristen - Hi there! How's it goin in your neck of the woods?

Ingmar - oh YUCK! I feel for you two, being sick is such a drag! Hopefully y'all will get to feeling better soon! I think I might be coming down with something as I woke up both yesterday and today with a sore throat.

Sarah - It is awesome! I'm having a ton of fun planning this trip although admittedly it's distracting me from posting lately.

So, I saw Waitress tonight on stage and it was SO GOOD!!!! I was laughing, crying and everything in between. The cast was exceptional with some AMAZING singers! I wish I could've seen the original Broadway cast or the current showing with Sara Bareilles and Gavin Creel but the tour was well done.
Old 01-28-2019, 05:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Lindsay - I couldn't believe my luck finding a deal like that! But I've read the B777 plane isn't the most comfortable for that length of time so I could be getting what I paid so little for? :/ Oh well, it's worth it and allows me a little more breathing room in terms of hotel stays and spending $.

Ingmar - oh YUCK! I feel for you two, being sick is such a drag! Hopefully y'all will get to feeling better soon! I think I might be coming down with something as I woke up both yesterday and today with a sore throat.

Sarah - It is awesome! I'm having a ton of fun planning this trip although admittedly it's distracting me from posting lately.

So, I saw Waitress tonight on stage and it was SO GOOD!!!! I was laughing, crying and everything in between. The cast was exceptional with some AMAZING singers! I wish I could've seen the original Broadway cast or the current showing with Sara Bareilles and Gavin Creel but the tour was well done.
I hope that you are not getting a cold! Mine always starts with a sore throat aswell, but I hope it's different for you!

Super glad you enjoyed yourself yesterday! Sounds great
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Glad you enjoyed seeing Waitress, Jen!
Old 01-28-2019, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Hey
all good you know such is life working seeing friends/family swimming cause summer down under.
How is everyone?

icon
Old 01-30-2019, 02:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jen, I would love to see Waitress on stage, I have seen the movie several times.

It is really cold here. The temp is -3 with the wind chill at -38. I am really hating winter right now.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

And it's supposed to be in the low 50's Sunday-Wednesday. Crazy weather.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread