Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Gazebo [Off Topic] #24

Continue...
Old 11-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt! Ah! Sorry I've been MIA in this thread for a bit. I fully intend on replying to each and every one of you I've just been so exhausted lately from work and church music and doctoring a sick, dying kitty. She's still hanging on and eating healthily and ingesting the medication so we'll see how long she keeps going? Vet said she may last another 6 months if her organs don't fail.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Awww praying for your cat

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh no. I feel for you with your cat. We have a cat and 2 dogs and they pretty much run our place . I love them like I love the kids.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Tftnt! Ah! Sorry I've been MIA in this thread for a bit. I fully intend on replying to each and every one of you I've just been so exhausted lately from work and church music and doctoring a sick, dying kitty. She's still hanging on and eating healthily and ingesting the medication so we'll see how long she keeps going? Vet said she may last another 6 months if her organs don't fail.
Very sorry to hear about your cat JEn Will be sending a lot of good vibes!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 08:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jen, I am so sorry to hear about your cat. That is so sad. I have been going back and forth about getting another kitten since my cat died in 2005. I really want another but it is so hard when they die. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
SarahJ5941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
That's good that she's eating. Poor, little Missy.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Wish me luck, I'm going to try and get a ticket to the Spice Girls in London next year...!

Jen, sorry about your kitty. How is she doing now?
Old 11-10-2018, 03:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Good luck Anja, hope you can score some tickets! And a nice excuse to visit London
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Old 11-10-2018, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

I did get a ticket!
Not for London though, but Manchester. I was in the queue for London and Manchester, and that one opened up first, so I took it..
Old 11-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome! It's too bad they aren't coming to the US.
Old 11-11-2018, 03:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I did get a ticket!
Not for London though, but Manchester. I was in the queue for London and Manchester, and that one opened up first, so I took it..
Manchester is quite nice aswell fortunately!
Old 11-11-2018, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Have you been there?

Lindsay - Yeah, it's too bad they're not going outside of the UK. For me in Europe it won't be a big problem to go there, but it's a little more difficult for Americans, although I got a girl on twitter from the US who's going. She's got tickets for Manchester May 31st.
Old 11-11-2018, 03:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Have you been there?

Lindsay - Yeah, it's too bad they're not going outside of the UK. For me in Europe it won't be a big problem to go there, but it's a little more difficult for Americans, although I got a girl on twitter from the US who's going. She's got tickets for Manchester May 31st.
Once. While ago though and it was only for 1 night. For a soccer match. Wanted to stay longer, but my dad only booked for 1 night. Saw a lot of nice parts in passing though.

Sucks that they won't go further than Europe Lindsay. Sometimes it's the other way around. Many actors and actresses I like do tours every now and then (music, signings, cons, etc), but they often only do it in the US, so I know the feeling.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Jen, I read on Twitter that you're planning a trip to Europe/UK for next year. I replied on Twitter, but more space to type here If you've got the time I'd love to meet up when you're in London. It's fairly close and we were planning a visit there anyway for next year. We could always meet up for dinner, or something.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top