Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww, thanks, Quin! You're so sweet. Those pix are FAB! OMG all of you look great! Why can't mine ever turn out like that??
Old 06-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

You welcome Jen!!! Aww thanks you are sweet. OMG Sebastian Stan and Michael Rosenbaum were so damn cute & sweet!

Sebastian Stan is love as you can see my pic with him is my profile icon pic!!! My friend says the pic of Sebastian and I looks like a prom date pic!!!

I'm sure your pics look great too hun!

Me with Jewel Staite too at Philly con on Saturday 5/19/18.

Spoiler:

Me wearing my shirt about Steve & Bucky's friendship in the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Spoiler:

Last edited by quin0611; 06-05-2018 at 03:21 PM
Old 06-06-2018, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww, Jewel!!! Love her.

Love the shirt, btw.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Lovely pics, Quin!
Old 06-09-2018, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope you had a good birthday Jen!
Old 06-10-2018, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I left you an important pm Jen

Hopefully you saw it?
Old 06-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

She might not have seen it. She’s been away from the boards for the most part this weekend. She’s at ATX fest in Austin.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
She might not have seen it. She’s been away from the boards for the most part this weekend. She’s at ATX fest in Austin.
ah okay thanks for letting me know
Old 06-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry I'm always disappearing friends. I got a full time job and it kind of takes over my life so much that by the time I get home all I want to do is sleep.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 06-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aw, we understand. Nice to see you stop by!
Old 06-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
Sorry I'm always disappearing friends. I got a full time job and it kind of takes over my life so much that by the time I get home all I want to do is sleep.
We've all got moments and times like that, don't worry!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Anyone have any fun/exciting plans coming up?
Old 06-13-2018, 05:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Not really. Not much plans for the summer. There are a bunch of movies in the cinema this summer tho. Already saw the new Star Wars (Han Solo) and Jurassic World 2. Incredibles 2, Ocean's 8, Ant Man and the Wasp, etc are yet to come. Other than that it's just work/the usual stuff at home. And a few birthdays. We are thinking about going somewhere in September, or October. Either Sevilla, or Tenerife.

How about yourself Lindsay?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Nothing planned. I'm looking forward to Jurassic World as well. Also, Ant Man & the Wasp.

Where are those cities?
Old 06-15-2018, 04:09 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Nothing planned. I'm looking forward to Jurassic World as well. Also, Ant Man & the Wasp.

Where are those cities?
Sevilla lies in southern Spain and Tenerife is an island near the coast of Africa, the Sahara.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top