Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2018, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Never used it, but I think the service excists in the Netherlands. Google says so anyway, plus I heard some people talking about it a while back.
I hope so! It's such an easy way to get around town without having to wait for a bus or train.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Which one did you see here? The Lion King is amazing, I love that show.

Little tip; even though they're probably the cheapest tickets, don't go and sit up on the grand circle. I sat there for Miss Saigon and Mamma Mia!, you'll be all the way up in the theatre, the people on stage will look like the miniature dolls you see in Madurodam.. Dress Circle will be better, or even Stalls.
We've booked ahead, through the official website.
Do you happen to remember which site you used? Looking for tickets, but there are so many sites out there.

Edit: found a proper looking site. Paid about 200 euro for two seats in the stalls. F20 and F21. Great seats I think. Looking forward to it. Thank you for the tip Anja
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.

Last edited by Alwayshappy; 05-09-2018 at 05:11 AM
Old 05-09-2018, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

I used this one, it's the official box office from the theater;
https://tickets.delfontmackintosh.co...=IN5&Promo=N16

Not sure if you could print your tickets, but you can definitely pick them up at the theater, just show them your booking confirmation.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Thank you Anja I edited my previous message (already booked the tickets), but I ended up buying tickets from the same site you just mentioned, so I guessed right

Looking forward to it!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Oh good! I think those seats are great, have fun!
Old 05-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yay for getting tickets! Y'all enjoy and let us know how it is!
Old 05-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Enjoy Ingmar!
Old 05-15-2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

At the airport waiting to board!
Old 05-15-2018, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
At the airport waiting to board!
See you in a few hours, have a safe flight!
Old 05-16-2018, 07:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Lindsay and Jen, have an awesome time
Old 05-16-2018, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks!
Old 05-16-2018, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Lindsay and Jen, have an awesome time
Thanks! We are. Well, so far we've just managed to get a TVD episode in before bed, eaten breakfast, pulled a turd from my cat's butt and now we're off to Starbucks because, like Lorelai, I need my coffee!!!
Old 05-17-2018, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

We had an exciting morning yesterday.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Glad you two are having fun! Have a happy weekend!
Old 05-18-2018, 12:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sounds good... well except for the pulling the turd out of the cat. Yuck! Continue having fun.

Sunday I get to see my great niece Alice for the first time. My niece is coming in from Seattle today so that family and friends who can't get there will be able to meet her for the first time and celebrate her first birthday. I can't wait.

Last edited by SarahJ5941; 05-18-2018 at 12:50 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread