Old 07-28-2018, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Well, it’s still 3 months away.
Old 07-28-2018, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Nice. I’ve never been to Florida.

I've been twice before. Once when I was 18 with my ex for his brother's wedding. And last Oct we went to Orlando for vacation and went to Disney and Universal. But I have yet to been to any beach in FL.

It's a trip my dad was suppose to take and said whoever wanted to go with him could. He postponed it last year which I couldn't go then. We were suppose to go this year. But he passed away right after Christmas. So we decided to still go and spread some of ashes down there. We were orignally going to go for the one year anniversary of his death. But my sister's husband couldn't get off work and he has to go (at times we are pretty sure my dad liked him better than his children ) and if we went then it would of only been for like 3 days. We are going to go the week of my dad's birthday and this way we get to be there for almost a full week.

April
Old 07-28-2018, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't been to Florida yet

one of the East coast states I still have to visit

definitely want to go to Disney World
Old 07-29-2018, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

I'll be in Disneyworld again in 70 days! Can't wait!
Old 07-29-2018, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Very exciting, Anja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
It's a trip my dad was suppose to take and said whoever wanted to go with him could. He postponed it last year which I couldn't go then. We were suppose to go this year. But he passed away right after Christmas. So we decided to still go and spread some of ashes down there. We were orignally going to go for the one year anniversary of his death. But my sister's husband couldn't get off work and he has to go (at times we are pretty sure my dad liked him better than his children ) and if we went then it would of only been for like 3 days. We are going to go the week of my dad's birthday and this way we get to be there for almost a full week.
I'm sorry to hear that. That's nice that you all are going still though.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know what you mean about the heat. We have had some really hot weeks some into the low 100s what with the humidity and heat index. This week it is supposed to be in the mid 80s with rain off and on for the next 4 days.

Enjoy your time in Key West. I've always wanted to drive there. I've been to Florida several times. One of the times I went with my parents and were going to go to the Keys but my mom chickened out. She was too afraid to go on the bridges to get there. I'm sorry to hear about your dad but you are doing something very special for him. I have been trying to think about where I want my ashes to be spread when I die.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's usually average around 100 where I live. But we've had almost non stop rain for the past 2 weeks now.

April
Old 07-31-2018, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Where do you live? I'm in Ohio.
Old 08-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Virginia.

I have family in Ohio.

April
Old 08-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh cool. I'm in Northeastern Ohio.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's been pretty cold, windy, foggy living in my city by the bay for me lately

and although I don't live near all the wildfires currently raging on in California I feel awful for everyone affected

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 08-02-2018 at 01:06 AM
Old 08-02-2018, 06:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Key West, Florida.
We have nothing with Florida, but Key West is the exception, it's on our to-visit list.

Anja, happy for you that Disneyworld is getting closer!

Only 5 more weeks here untill we leave for Tenerife, looking forward to the beaches and nature.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread