Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2018, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

My nephew’s here! He ended up being a July 4th baby! He’s so adorable. I can’t take it.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
My nephew’s here! He ended up being a July 4th baby! He’s so adorable. I can’t take it.
Congrats! That's so awesome.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks! He's definitely one loved little guy for sure.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Congrats!

Sarah, I get what you mean about the heat I miss the winter at times.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks Ingmar!

I dread the thought of winter so I don’t wanna complain about the heat too much.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so sorry for my constant disappearing! I'm trying to get better, I promise! I miss you all so much. I just started re-watching the show again so my addiction is getting kicked into high gear.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 07-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

We miss you too! I should do another rewatch soon!
Old 07-12-2018, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Sarah - That sounds lovely. July 4th was just another day in my house. No cause for celebration. But I got time and a half at work so there’s that.

Lindsay - Yay for your nephew! Many congrats to your bro and sis-n-law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I'm so sorry for my constant disappearing! I'm trying to get better, I promise! I miss you all so much. I just started re-watching the show again so my addiction is getting kicked into high gear.
Glad to have you here whenever you can stop by! How far along are you in your rewatch?
Old 07-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I need to visit them soon. I'm having baby withdrawal.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Does he have a name yet?
Old 07-13-2018, 04:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
We miss you too! I should do another rewatch soon!
Same here. Been a while since my last rewatch. So many shows out there. We're now almost done with Vampire Diaries. Halfway through season 6. Only two seasons after that.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-13-2018, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Same here. Been a while since my last rewatch. So many shows out there. We're now almost done with Vampire Diaries. Halfway through season 6. Only two seasons after that.
Yay for you finishing up the DE story! I got all weepy at the end of season 6 from them.
Old 07-14-2018, 05:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Yay for you finishing up the DE story! I got all weepy at the end of season 6 from them.
Really, really love them as a couple. Haven't shipped anyone as hard as I ship them lately Also I really love how close Caroline and Stefan have become. Plus the Bonnie/Damon friendship
Old 07-14-2018, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yep, that's how I was. It's amazing what a couple can do to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
Does he have a name yet?
His name is Avery.

Last edited by Lindsay; 07-14-2018 at 09:12 AM
Old 07-14-2018, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Really, really love them as a couple. Haven't shipped anyone as hard as I ship them lately Also I really love how close Caroline and Stefan have become. Plus the Bonnie/Damon friendship
Yep, I shipped DE SO HARD! I really loved their story and the fact that they were endgame. Now, if only we could get that for my other current heartache show, Younger, I'll be happy! I also enjoyed Caroline and Stefan together, I shipped it.

Aww, I really do love that name, Avery.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread