Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Haha, other than my full morning of music (both church services), I plan on doing just that, being lazy. I think we’re gonna decorate our artificial Christmas tree today? We wanted to get it out early to A) have enough time to enjoy it because we’ll be gone for a week and a half in December and B) perk my mother’s spirit because she’s fighting another infection.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ugh is right, I hate those kind of weeks! Gotta love retail.
Yep.

Glad you had a relaxing weekend, Anja.

Sorry to hear that, Jen. Did you end up decorating the tree?
Old 11-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

My mother was just taken to the heart hospital because she was experiencing palpitations last night. Ugh, I hate seeing my mom go through this! We did manage to get our tree decorated and the Christmas village out. Now the daunting task of buying Christmas gifts for everyone. I’m trying to start now so we’ll be all ready by the time we leave on our holiday vacation to Colorado mid December.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jen, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Did she have to stay at the hospital or was she able to go home? I hope she is feeling better and fights this infection quickly.

Glad you were able to get the tree and village up. I don't even want to think about Christmas until after thanksgiving. We just celebrated the birthdays for our son and oldest daughter yesterday. Their bdays are the 3rd and 8th of this month. Then on the 18th we will be celebrating our grandson's 4th birthday which is actually the 27th just a few days after thanksgiving. After getting all of that out of the way then I can start to enjoy Christmas, I hope.

Lindsay, hope you are enjoying your days off. i sure don't miss retail weeks like that.

Thanks, I really did enjoy having my sister here. One week just wasn't long enough. Hopefully I won't have to wait another 3 years before I see her again. We invited my brother over to visit with her one of the days. I haven't seen him in about 7 years even though he only lives about a mile from me.

Anja, glad you are enjoying a couple of days off too.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I echo what Sarah said, Jen. Hope your mother recovers quickly.

Oh wow, Sarah. It's hard to believe that the little guy is already gonna be 4. And I hope you're able to see your brother soon.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
My mother was just taken to the heart hospital because she was experiencing palpitations last night. Ugh, I hate seeing my mom go through this! We did manage to get our tree decorated and the Christmas village out. Now the daunting task of buying Christmas gifts for everyone. I’m trying to start now so we’ll be all ready by the time we leave on our holiday vacation to Colorado mid December.
I'm sorry to hear that Jen! I hope she feels better soon and that she recovers quikly. Big hug!

Sarah, I hope you will see your sister soon again! And brother! And happy belated birthdays

Not much to tell here we've been playing vet ourselves the last couple of weeks. Vet gave us enough injections to inject our sicker cat ourselves for a few months. Saves us a lot of money and stress (aswell as the cat himself). Most of the time he's doing awesome, so we're happy with that!

Saw two movies lately. Geostorm and Thor Ragnarok. Enjoyed them both, tho Thor had a lot of cheap humor, which I'm not a fan of. I prefer humor that makes you think. Gilmore Girls as example
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the well wishes and hugs. She’s doing better now. We were worried there for a while but she saw her doctor and he said the palpitations were caused by a low level of potassium which is an easy fix, so that was good.

How is everyone? What are y’all’s holiday plans?

Aww, I’m happy the kitty is doing well and that you are administering his shots. I’m anxious to see Thor, but with my schedule it makes it nearly impossible.

Last edited by Talula78; 11-14-2017 at 09:56 AM
Old 11-15-2017, 04:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Glad she's doing better Jen!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ingmar - I'm glad your cat is doing well

Jen - That's good that it was an easy fix.

I haven't really seen many of the Marvel movies besides The Avengers. I'll eventually see Thor.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I’m anxious to see Thor, it has received really high ratings and I love that director. Hunt for the Wilderpeople was such a sweet and funny film.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I think the last movie I saw was when we went to see Cars.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I think the last movie I saw was when we went to see Cars.
Really? Well, I don’t feel so bad then. Lol Actually, I don’t think I have, either?
Old 11-25-2017, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Only about 4 weeks until Christmas! And then New Year’s is right around the corner after that.
Old 12-14-2017, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Haha, are you caught up with your shopping and everything?

Well, ladies and gents, I’m off and on the plane now...better turn my phone off before they yell at me. Y’all enjoy your week and I’ll talk to y’all when I get back next Friday! Bye!
Old 12-15-2017, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I guess I'm ready.

Hope you have a great time!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread