Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2018, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I will make it there one day!
I’ll be waiting until you do.

Thanks, Sarah! Had so much fun and looking forward to my next trip in a little over a week!
Old 03-15-2018, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks Sarah. We're actually moving in at the end of the month now. So only 2 weeks from Saturday!

Ok Jen.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Lindsay, that is great that you get to move in sooner than you originally thought.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Heh, that's the ONE perk of moving, you get rid of a lot of crap you don't need!

Ingmar - Yes, it is, but it's a fun place to be and everything is accessible via transportation so all the logistics are worked out for you, you just have to work at reserving dining options and ride times and what parks you'll be at what days. I love planning Disney vacations so it's not so much a chore as it is something I enjoy and do with a smile on my face. Disney World is a happy place I suppose that's why I love it so much?
It sounds really nice. We've never been, but we'll probably make it work one day. We don't have any vacations planned atm. Just came back from Rome a month ago, so it's time to save. If we save enough we'd like to visit Los Angeles again (in the fall), but if we lack the savings we'll visit Sevilla. Bit closer to home. We're really trying to make LA work though. Since 2014 there has never been a year we haven't visited the States, so we can't break that tradition

Lindsay, that's quite fast. Hope the moving process will go well!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-16-2018, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aw man, I wish I could afford a yearly trip to Europe but I'm lucky if I can afford ONE trip in the next 5 years, it's SO expensive! You should fit Disneyland in when you're in LA! It's an easy park to visit in a day and they have the best treats and food there. I loved your Rome pix! I finally got to see them the other day.
Old 03-16-2018, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Disneyland was great, too bad it was the one and only day we had rain.. I'm hoping to go back there one day, I'll go and stay for maybe 5 days? I'd like to take my time around the parks..
Old 03-16-2018, 03:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Aw man, I wish I could afford a yearly trip to Europe but I'm lucky if I can afford ONE trip in the next 5 years, it's SO expensive! You should fit Disneyland in when you're in LA! It's an easy park to visit in a day and they have the best treats and food there. I loved your Rome pix! I finally got to see them the other day.
We may just do that if we make it to LA, thank you for the tip!

Thanks for the compliments! Rome was great! We had three of the pictures printed to hang in our hallway. They look real good hanging there.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-17-2018, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Yeah, Disneyland was great, too bad it was the one and only day we had rain.. I'm hoping to go back there one day, I'll go and stay for maybe 5 days? I'd like to take my time around the parks..
Yep, of course. Hope you’re able to go again, Anja.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I hope so too!
I've got a lot of Disney wishes though. I'd love to make a cruise on one of their ships too.. But let's go back to WDW first..
Old 03-17-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Anja - Ugh, that rain! And it NEVER rains in SoCal except for the stupid day we were at DL! Oh, I'd also love to go on a Disney cruise but I'll really need to save up, those are super $$$! Maybe we could plan one together or something?

Ingmar - Which ones did you frame and put on your wall? That's awesome! You took some pretty great shots.

I'm excited to see my brother and nephew next week! I pick them up from the airport next Friday night.
Old 03-17-2018, 01:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Anja - Ugh, that rain! And it NEVER rains in SoCal except for the stupid day we were at DL! Oh, I'd also love to go on a Disney cruise but I'll really need to save up, those are super $$$! Maybe we could plan one together or something?

Ingmar - Which ones did you frame and put on your wall? That's awesome! You took some pretty great shots.

I'm excited to see my brother and nephew next week! I pick them up from the airport next Friday night.
These three:

rome day 1-4 by Ingmar Bocker, on Flickr
rome day 1 by Ingmar Bocker, on Flickr
St Peter view by Ingmar Bocker, on Flickr

And thank you!

Sounds nice! Hope you have a great time with them! Do they live fae away?
Old 03-17-2018, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

That last picture is gorgeous. It really looks like a painting..

Jen - That sounds like a great plan to me. Yeah, those cruises are expensive, and I guess we can split the cost if it's the two of us. I'll have to save up again as well.

I sort of made a plan on my dining for WDW, the dates for the Halloween Party are out, so I managed to plan around them. Hopefully I can get the reservations.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Those are gorgeous photos!
Old 03-18-2018, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ingmar - Oh, those are FAB to frame!! You did such a great job with those pix, I love all 3 of them. And to answer your question, my brother and nephew live in Denver, Colorado which is almost 900 miles away from us! I don't see them as much as I'd like to so it's good they're coming down this week.

Anja - I'm all about splitting the cost with someone! I think it would be a blast and much more relaxing than going to the parks. Our room is not too far from all the festivities in case we get tired or overstimulated. It beats walking miles to get to the hotel room after walking miles & miles at the parks.

I'm glad you've pretty much figured out your dining! That's always the toughest thing to do because of the expense and figuring out where you'll be when. Are you going to the halloween party?
Old 03-19-2018, 04:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks everyone

Jen, that's pretty far away indeed. Denver is actually on our maybe-to-visit-list in the States Don't know why, but the city kinda attracts us. I'm really glad you get to meet again soon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread