Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2018, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Welcome back, Jen! It was a recent decision. I should be able to afford it since I'll be living with someone and I don't have a car payment anymore. We're looking at an apartment on Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
It's treating us real well. Already drove quite a lot, we're real happy with it. So much better than just waiting around on cold train stations

How is your week going?
I bet.

My week's been ok. I've had a couple of days off which is nice.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Do you have furniture for it yet, like a couch and dining table?
Old 03-08-2018, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Not yet. But I can buy a couch at work and our employee 30% off is next weekend. Normally we get 20% off. My sister and I are gonna split the cost. I'll just have them keep the couch there until we move. And my parent's have a dining table they don't use anymore.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Welcome back Jen, glad you had a great time! We missed you!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Not yet. But I can buy a couch at work and our employee 30% off is next weekend. Normally we get 20% off. My sister and I are gonna split the cost. I'll just have them keep the couch there until we move. And my parent's have a dining table they don't use anymore.
Oh, that's awesome! Woohoo, the perks of working retail. Yep, I had a hand-me-down table from my parents as well. So nice when you're just starting out in your own place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Welcome back Jen, glad you had a great time! We missed you!
Aww, thanks! I've missed you as well. Happy to be back but I'm having to frantically plan another Disney vacation in a couple weeks because my mother booked a room there while I was at WDW! My brother and nephew are coming down for his spring break and we were originally going to New Orleans which my mother reneged on and went with WDW because that was what my nephew preferred. So, yeah, I'll be going back in a few weeks!
Old 03-10-2018, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

We got the apartment. We're gonna move in on May 1st.

Oh wow, Jen. Four Disney vacations in a year or so! Lucky you!
Old 03-11-2018, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

Some people have all the luck..
Only 210 more days to my Disneyworld trip.

Yay for getting the apartment, Lindsay. That's exciting.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Congrats, Lindsay! Best of luck on the move, that’s always fun. :/

Hehe, Anja, are you seeing my family’s plans?
Old 03-11-2018, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Only the fastpasses you set up.. No dining reservations or anything else.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Excited to move, but not for the actual process of moving. Ugh.
Old 03-12-2018, 04:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Oh, that's awesome! Woohoo, the perks of working retail. Yep, I had a hand-me-down table from my parents as well. So nice when you're just starting out in your own place.

Aww, thanks! I've missed you as well. Happy to be back but I'm having to frantically plan another Disney vacation in a couple weeks because my mother booked a room there while I was at WDW! My brother and nephew are coming down for his spring break and we were originally going to New Orleans which my mother reneged on and went with WDW because that was what my nephew preferred. So, yeah, I'll be going back in a few weeks!
That's a lot of WDW for you Nice!

Lindsay, can understand you're not looking forward to the move. We are staying put here for at least 1-2 years, but already hating the thought of having to move one day.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I need to get rid of some stuff before I move. That will help some.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I need to get rid of some stuff before I move. That will help some.
Heh, that's the ONE perk of moving, you get rid of a lot of crap you don't need!

Ingmar - Yes, it is, but it's a fun place to be and everything is accessible via transportation so all the logistics are worked out for you, you just have to work at reserving dining options and ride times and what parks you'll be at what days. I love planning Disney vacations so it's not so much a chore as it is something I enjoy and do with a smile on my face. Disney World is a happy place I suppose that's why I love it so much?
Old 03-15-2018, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I will make it there one day!
Old 03-15-2018, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome back Jen glad you had a good time. Wow another trip planned so soon. Good thing you enjoy all the scheduling for them. I have been there 4 times but it took me about 17 years to do that.

Lindsay that is awesome that you got the apartment so fast. I hope you and your sister really enjoy it. I always liked moving into a new place. Starting out fresh and arranging everything was a lot of fun. We have been in this house for 34 1/2 years now.

Ingmar I am glad that you are enjoying your new car.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread