Old 02-26-2018, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hope you have a wonderful week, Jen!
Old 02-27-2018, 05:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Okay, I'm off to work and then tomorrow I will be off to Disney! I'm really excited. I just wish I could fast forward through this work shift!

Enjoy your days off, Lindsay! I might bug you or this board at the airport or something, have a great week! That goes for everyone, I'll miss y'all!
I hope you have a really good week Jen, enjoy yourself!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Just about March! I'm looking forward to setting the clocks ahead. It still gets dark too early and it means Spring is getting closer.
Old 02-28-2018, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait for spring! It's freezing over here, I'm so over it...
Old 02-28-2018, 05:53 AM
Supreme Fan

I actually prefer the cold (except on vacations). No mosquitos, it's dark during the evening (which makes watching tv easier light-wise & more tempting to just watch tv for hours under a blanket) and stuff like that. I always sleep easier during winters too. I could be a bear
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-28-2018, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I get it. I just really don't like the snow and freezing cold temps we get here.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the Texas cold. It doesn't snow here much, so it's great.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm excited. My sister and I are most likely moving in together in May. Looking forward to decorating and all that jazz.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I'm excited. My sister and I are most likely moving in together in May. Looking forward to decorating and all that jazz.
That's nice! As long as you like your sibling I would never be able to live with my sister, haha.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Awesome Lindsay! Enjoy decorating your new place.
I love my sister, but I don't think I could live with her either..
Old 03-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
That's nice! As long as you like your sibling I would never be able to live with my sister, haha.
We don't always see eye to eye, but we're gonna make it work. I think it will be good for us.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
We don't always see eye to eye, but we're gonna make it work. I think it will be good for us.
All the better! Happy for you!
Old 03-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

How are you liking your car, Ingmar? Now that you've had it for a little while.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
How are you liking your car, Ingmar? Now that you've had it for a little while.
It's treating us real well. Already drove quite a lot, we're real happy with it. So much better than just waiting around on cold train stations

How is your week going?
Old 03-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm back! Had an absolutely awesome and magical vacation at WDW!

Quote:
I didn't know this, that's cool! Congrats! My BFF lives with her sister & they're fine.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread