Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2018, 06:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
They are. Have you said what breed they are, Ingmar?
Norwegian Forest Cats

Jen, sounds like a great car! Jealous hope you stay happy with it!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Lindsay; Aha, okay. Strange that it's apart from the rest of the airport though..
Old 02-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Anja - Yes, it's a completely separate terminal and about a 5 min. (at least) longer drive to get to because you have to go all the way around the airport property to the very back & it's there. Let me know how that new ride in Amsterdam is. I hope it'll help you rethink Soarin', but don't feel like you have to ride it, there are plenty of other rides at Disney for you to enjoy.

Lindsay - Hmm, I think that'd be fine? I'm questioning it only because my parents wanted to take a weekend RV trip with me sometime in May because the weather is not quite as stifling as the summer months. I'll keep you posted, I'm thinking it'll be okay?

Ingmar - They're such beautiful cats!

Woohoo! I got my Disney magic bands in the mail! I'm really getting excited now, only 22 more days!
Old 02-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

I'm thinking my problem with Soarin' was that I didn't know what to expect, which I hate.. But yeah, lots of other things to do over there.
Do you have any experience with going to Walmart over there to get fruits and snacks? I'm thinking of maybe taking a lyft ride out there to get some, or is is better to order online?

For your MagicBands arriving, what color did you pick this time?

My sister and I are planning a day out together soon, maybe we'll go to Amsterdam, I have to talk to her about it..
Old 02-05-2018, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ok. Just let me know. I was thinking May 13th-21st. Cause the flights on those days are fairly cheap. But the 13th is Mother's Day though.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Anja - That makes sense. You should also give Spaceship Earth a try, it’s a very slow dark ride & it’s cool to see all the animatronics. It should be fine going to Walmart but we’ve always gone to Publix to grab food and water. See which one is closer maybe? I got a yellow magic band this time around. That trip with your sister to Amsterdam sounds lovely! Hopefully you can make it work.

Lindsay - Oh, Mother's Day might be bad, but the rest of that week should be okay? Check it out & let me know?
Old 02-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm going to do Spaceship Earth, I looked it up on YouTube, and it doesn't seem so bad..
Going to google-search the nearest Publix in Orlando, and decide then.
Love yellow, I think I'm going with a pink one this time.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Will do, Jen.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Heh, I have a reservation at two resorts so I get 2 magic bands and I picked pink as my other color but I’m not sure if I got the request in in enough time? We’ll see I suppose.

Anyone watching the Olympics opening ceremony tonight?
Old 02-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, true..!
Well, maybe you'll get the other one at the resort? No idea how that works..

I don't think I will, I'm not as big into sports.. We will probably win alot of medals at iceskating though..
Old 02-09-2018, 05:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Not really interested in the olympics either. It's the reason why all of my weekly shows are off for 2-3 weeks, so that doesn't help.

Leaving for Rome in a week It's quite cold in the Netherlands atm, so 15 degrees sounds really nice for an entire week.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Speak of the devil, I just got my pink band in the mail yesterday!

Anja, do you mean speed skating or figure skating? I just watched the coverage last night & it hurts me to watch moguls, that has to be the most painful sport there to watch!

Ingmar - Love your excuse, TV shows take precedence. Yay for your Vacation to Rome! I hope you and Jos have a lovely time! Please be sure to take pix for us.

Ugh, I have to get ready for work. Right now it’s cold and damp outside & all I want to do is stay in bed all day!
Old 02-09-2018, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Didn't catch the Opening Ceremony. I'm gonna try to watch some of the events though.

Right Ingmar? I need my shows.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Oh yay, that's good..
I meant speed skating. What are moguls?

Have fun on your Rome trip Ingmar! Escaping the cold over here must be lovely..
Old 02-10-2018, 04:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)

Ingmar - Love your excuse, TV shows take precedence. Yay for your Vacation to Rome! I hope you and Jos have a lovely time! Please be sure to take pix for us.

Ugh, I have to get ready for work. Right now it’s cold and damp outside & all I want to do is stay in bed all day!
Will take pix for sure!

Good luck at work, always sucks to go outside when the bed is so warm and tempting, especially with that kind of weather..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread