Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2017, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the hi and welcome back. I'm beginning to get back to normal now.

60°?! Wow, that's NICE!!! I'm so jealous!!!!
Old 07-25-2017, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Hi everyone hope you are all enjoying your week.

I am afraid you are all stuck with me on this board now
Old 07-26-2017, 01:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Our coming week in New York got even better. One of my favorite TV journalists (Michael Ausiello from TVLine) has a book signing & Q&A in New York that week :ccheerleader: He's being interviewed by Amy Sherman Palladino Free entrance, so thank god we booked NYC for that week!

Jen, yes, prepare yourself for some weather in October there are still plenty of dry moments though.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

that sounds cool Ingmar!

though sometimes October has some really good weather too the past few years! I remember that my brother who's celebrating his birthday late October had pretty warm weather for that period of time.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-26-2017, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
Hi everyone hope you are all enjoying your week.

Hi there! I love that you're rewatching the show and are sharing your thoughts on the relationships here with us. It's always nice to meet more fans and keep the conversations about the series and characters going. Welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Our coming week in New York got even better. One of my favorite TV journalists (Michael Ausiello from TVLine) has a book signing & Q&A in New York that week :ccheerleader: He's being interviewed by Amy Sherman Palladino Free entrance, so thank god we booked NYC for that week!

Jen, yes, prepare yourself for some weather in October there are still plenty of dry moments though.
OMG! I'm so jealous! That's really awesome, you'll have to tell us all about it in detail after you attend!

No worries, I'll go in expecting cold and rainy and maybe will be pleasantly surprised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
though sometimes October has some really good weather too the past few years! I remember that my brother who's celebrating his birthday late October had pretty warm weather for that period of time.
Yeah, weather is always a questionable thing. I'll enjoy my travel no matter if the weather is dreary or not. I just want to GO! lol
Old 07-26-2017, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's awesome, Ingmar! It's like when we were able to see Lauren host The Late Late Show. We just happened to be in LA when she did that. What a coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
We're glad to have you here!
Old 07-27-2017, 02:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Hi there! I love that you're rewatching the show and are sharing your thoughts on the relationships here with us. It's always nice to meet more fans and keep the conversations about the series and characters going. Welcome aboard!

OMG! I'm so jealous! That's really awesome, you'll have to tell us all about it in detail after you attend!

No worries, I'll go in expecting cold and rainy and maybe will be pleasantly surprised?

Yeah, weather is always a questionable thing. I'll enjoy my travel no matter if the weather is dreary or not. I just want to GO! lol
Weather is always questionable, yeah I mean...we've had really hot days in October. On the other hand it's supposed to be sunny and hot in Berlin when it's summer, but this week there was like 200/250 mm of rain, only in Berlin It's strange.

Lindsay, I forgot you girls saw Lauren Graham, god, I would have died
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
That's awesome, Ingmar! It's like when we were able to see Lauren host The Late Late Show. We just happened to be in LA when she did that. What a coincidence.
Yep, that's what it reminded me of, it was such a happy accident that that had happened at the same time we were there. And right around the corner from our apartment, too!

That's so weird about Berlin. Weather is definitely a freakish thing sometimes. Wanted to ask you how your kitty is doing?
Old 07-27-2017, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I've been house/cat sitting for my aunt and uncle this week. It's weird having a house to myself.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yep, that's what it reminded me of, it was such a happy accident that that had happened at the same time we were there. And right around the corner from our apartment, too!

That's so weird about Berlin. Weather is definitely a freakish thing sometimes. Wanted to ask you how your kitty is doing?
He seems to be doing better. His illness is chronic, so there's no cure, but with the right food (and a visit to a trimmer) it seems to be under control. Thanks for asking

Lindsay, must be weird yeah. How many cats do they have?
Old 07-28-2017, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Lindsay - I feel like that every time my parents go on vacation and I'm here house-sitting. This house is way too big for just little ole me.

Quote:
He seems to be doing better. His illness is chronic, so there's no cure, but with the right food (and a visit to a trimmer) it seems to be under control. Thanks for asking

Lindsay, must be weird yeah. How many cats do they have?
Oh good! I can kinda relate, my kitty apparently had some kind of herpes infection when she was a kitten and every time she gets stressed out, as in me taking her to the vet, it exacerbates the dormant infection and flares up. So, I'm looking into getting a mobile vet for her so I don't have to deal with the $100 worth of medication after each and every vet visit.

What are everyone's plans for the weekend?
Old 07-28-2017, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Just the one cat.

I have to work tomorrow. I'm off Sunday, but I'm helping my cousin move.
Old 07-29-2017, 06:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Lindsay - I feel like that every time my parents go on vacation and I'm here house-sitting. This house is way too big for just little ole me.

Oh good! I can kinda relate, my kitty apparently had some kind of herpes infection when she was a kitten and every time she gets stressed out, as in me taking her to the vet, it exacerbates the dormant infection and flares up. So, I'm looking into getting a mobile vet for her so I don't have to deal with the $100 worth of medication after each and every vet visit.

What are everyone's plans for the weekend?
That sucks for your kitty! Those costs are very high aswell, wow. I hope you can find a mobile vet. I know our vet also comes home to people, but it costs more & it's not adviced for major operations/injections, because he can't do them while being mobile.

No big plans here this weekend, watched a lot of TV
Old 07-29-2017, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Did a daytrip to Den Haag today with my sister. We went to Madurodam, where we haven't been in ages. After that we saw a film about African wildlife at the Omniversum. (A huge screen, which makes you feel like you're in the film). It was nice, but it made me a bit nauseous though..
Old 07-29-2017, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
That sucks for your kitty! Those costs are very high aswell, wow. I hope you can find a mobile vet. I know our vet also comes home to people, but it costs more & it's not adviced for major operations/injections, because he can't do them while being mobile.

No big plans here this weekend, watched a lot of TV
Yeah, mobile vets are pretty $$, I need to see just how $ they are before I commit to one.

Which shows did you watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Did a daytrip to Den Haag today with my sister. We went to Madurodam, where we haven't been in ages. After that we saw a film about African wildlife at the Omniversum. (A huge screen, which makes you feel like you're in the film). It was nice, but it made me a bit nauseous though..
Oh, cool! Sounds like y'all had a great time. Was it a screen kinda like the one on Soarin'?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread