Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2017, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Glad you liked the movie, Ingmar.

Jen - I've thought about you visiting, but there's not much to do up here. Unless we wanna go to Cedar Point. Or do things around Cleveland like the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. I'm not sure if we'd be able to stay at my house though. So we'd probably have to stay at a hotel. Have you been to Ohio?
Old 06-27-2017, 03:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
MNSSHP is fun from what I've heard and read. They have a cool parade and have treat stands set up throughout the park and of course there's a really awesome fireworks show that's different from the Happily Ever After one. It IS rather expensive, though, so be prepared to drop another additional $90+ to check it out. I've always wanted to take the KttK tour! I'm jealous. I AM taking the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour at Disneyland in August, so I can check that off my bucket list.

I know! It did! But I really enjoyed your visit, hopefully I can visit you in Fairlawn, Ohio soon?

Ingmar - Aww, that's nice you and Jos went to a movie together. Sounds like a fun and easy day. How's the kitty doing?
Kitty is doing about the same. Vet told us to wait a few weeks...let him get used to the food he adviced us, so we're doing that
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Jen - I've thought about you visiting, but there's not much to do up here. Unless we wanna go to Cedar Point. Or do things around Cleveland like the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. I'm not sure if we'd be able to stay at my house though. So we'd probably have to stay at a hotel. Have you been to Ohio?
Nope, never been. I'd love to see Cleveland, the R&R HoF and possibly go to Cedar Point! I'm always game for exploring new places so just say the words and I'm there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Kitty is doing about the same. Vet told us to wait a few weeks...let him get used to the food he adviced us, so we're doing that
Ah okay. Let us know how it goes with the little guy. I really hope he's okay after all of this.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Maybe we can plan for it in the next couple of years.

We're already halfway through 2017. Wow.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, that's fine, we can wait.

I know! It's crazy how time flies, it feels like yesterday this board was zipping cuz of the revival.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I was just thinking to wait since you have your other trips coming up anyway.

Yeah, it was a crazy couple of months then.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Very true. Next year is already getting kind of taken up with this European vacation.

Anyone else have any cool vacations coming up?
Old 07-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

What European vacation?
Old 07-04-2017, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Haha Jen has big plans to visit our side of the ocean.. Don't know what exactly she wants to see, but it's a lot..

I'm going to London for a couple days with my sister at the end of August..
Old 07-04-2017, 06:22 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Very true. Next year is already getting kind of taken up with this European vacation.

Anyone else have any cool vacations coming up?
We're going to Berlin at the end of this month. Never been. My interest in photography is rising and rising, so most of all I'm really looking forward to be in a place more challenging (to photograph). I just don't like living in the Netherlands and I often find the country very dull, so it's always nice to test my photography skills in countries I actually love...countries, with a lot of beatiful nature/buildings, etc.

How was the weekend y'all?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Haha Jen has big plans to visit our side of the ocean.. Don't know what exactly she wants to see, but it's a lot..
Ah I see. I remember her talking about it. I didn't realize it was actually happening. That's cool!

I really wish I had unlimited money. I would be traveling all the time.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

I'm going to London for a couple days with my sister at the end of August..
London, that's awesome. One of my favorite cities ever.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

^Mine as well..!
I went to the Harry Potter exhibition in Utrecht a couple weeks ago, and I convinced my sister that she had to see the studio's in London, so that's the main reason we're going.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
^Mine as well..!
I went to the Harry Potter exhibition in Utrecht a couple weeks ago, and I convinced my sister that she had to see the studio's in London, so that's the main reason we're going.
Right you are. Those studio's are epic loved our time there. Haven't been to the one in Utrecht yet. Next time we're in London I'm sure I'd want to go back.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I loved it as well. And they've got loads of new stuff since I've been there, so I can't wait to go back..
The one in Utrecht is fun, but really small.