Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2017, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
It's the getting up early again, during my holiday I was sleeping in pretty late, and going back to bed later in the evening.. I have to get used to go to sleep earlier..
Ah, I see and feel ya on that. I'm a night person so my trip had me getting up super early which messed my internal clock up. Then, getting back was hard because my body didn't know when to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
The gas prices aren't too high here. Nothing like California. The average is $2.34 a gallon right now.
Oh wow! Your gas may be even cheaper than ours at the moment! Once the refineries get up and running again the prices will go down but a lot of gas stations in town have only been offering regular unleaded, the premium stuff is hard to come by.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It's almost Fall! I hope it goes by slow. Don't want that dreaded season after.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

the icon
Old 09-20-2017, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Mine? If so, thanks. If it wasn't mine, disregard.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ingmar, according to Siri you're 6.14' tall, that's pretty tall. I'm only 5.4 ft tall which is 1.65 meters. Having heard that most Dutch are tall, you'd think things like theaters would be more accommodating?
Yeah, you'd think so

Quote:
I find it's a LOT less stressful if you do what y'all did and get a pet sitter than take them to a kennel
Same. I think I read somewhere that a cat mostly connects to its surroundings, even more than to their owner. Us going away is already stressful enough for them (and us ), so we wanted to spare them a change of enviroment. Sad to hear that about your cat, that's just so sad. Good you found a solution though!

Quote:
our gas went from $1.84 to about $2.59 in the last 2 weeks! Lindsay will probably tell you how high their gas prices are up in Ohio. I noticed California's was about $3.50+ a gallon!
Whoah. Those prices

Quote:
Actually this weekend I'm doing double duty playing clarinet and singing, but it'll be fun. I've missed playing my clarinet.
Sounds great! Something nice to look forward to this weekend.

Oh, I forgot to post a photo of the book signing. Here is a photo of Ausiello and Amy together.: https://imgur.com/a/rHtpY
And a photo of him and me (have to note I was nervous - I mean I was this close to him and Amy was standing like 5 meters away from me - so my eyes are nearly closed ): https://imgur.com/a/s55lx
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.

Last edited by Alwayshappy; 09-21-2017 at 07:12 AM
Old 09-21-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Even with your eyes half closed it's still a GREAT picture of you two! Thanks so much for sharing your pix with us!

I thought you loved winter, Lindsay? Heh, we Texans are desperate for winter!
Old 09-21-2017, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Great pics, Ingmar!

Uh huh, Jen.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ugh, went to the dentist yesterday and my little mouth is sore.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ugh, went to the dentist yesterday and my little mouth is sore.
Auch, I hate the dentist. Could be my least favorite activity.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Yikes. Same here. Dentists are never fun..
Old 09-22-2017, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That sucks, Jen.

This weekend is the bachelorette party weekend.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Have fun Lindsay!
Old 09-23-2017, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks Anja. It’s been fun.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Thanks Anja. It’s been fun.
Good to hear
Old 09-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

That's nice..!