Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I'm going to London with my sister for a few days, and other than that, I guess just some daytrips; my mom and I planned to go to Scheveningen, spend some time at the beach, eat fish. Plus maybe we'll go to the zoo one day.

Have fun at Disneyland Jen. I'm hoping to go back there sometime as well. Love to spend more time in both parks..
Oh wow, that sounds amazing! I'm so jealous you get to visit London so often! And your trip to the beach sounds lovely. I wanna see pix!

Thanks, that's the plan. I like the idea of not feeling pressured to get rides in, that we can just take it easy and stroll through the parks and really experience them. Hopefully it won't downpour like it did the last time we were there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Jen, yes, it's just like new episodes of a favorite TV show Though I look forward to new episodes a bit more
Haha, I figured. I admit, I get pretty excited when my shows come back.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

I'll make sure to get some pics and I'll send them to you...!

OMG, that rain was terrible..! Remember that big splash that we got over the car? That was scary!
Old 08-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That was a little crazy, Anja.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I'll make sure to get some pics and I'll send them to you...!

OMG, that rain was terrible..! Remember that big splash that we got over the car? That was scary!
Oh good, thanks!

Yes, I do. Ugh, that was such stressful driving in that mess! LA interstates and massive rain make for a deadly combination.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Are you just staying in Anaheim, Jen? Or are y'all gonna venture out anywhere else?
Old 08-05-2017, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yep, pretty much just staying in Anaheim, but my friend wants to visit Huntington Beach while we're there, so I might end up there for a bit.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh nice. I would definitely go to the beach if I was that close.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Anja, love your new icon. I got my grandson to sit quietly and watch all of Moana yesterday, It made a small part of the 12 1/2 hours that I had him a lot easier

Everyone's vacation plans for the rest of the summer sound awesome. Hope you all have an awesome time. Jen, really jealous of you going to Anaheim. Would love to go to Disney World again but mostly would love to go and see my sister. Fortunately she is planning on coming here in October so that will be great. Speaking of my sister, just the other day there was a shooting just down the street from her and there were cops all over the place. A man was killed and when the shooter was found a couple of hours later he pulled out his gun and started shooting at the cops. He was shot and sent to the hospital. The window of one of the cars parked right there was shot out and the shooter's gun, knife and debris from something was found right by it. Unfortunately this car was the car that my sister just rented a couple of hours before hand to do her quarterly errands and big shopping. Unreal.

Not much fun going on in August for me. Did just have our driveway repaired last tuesday and having our deck redone this thursday but like I said, nothing fun. Went to a baby shower for my nephew and his wife the weekend before last for our second great niece to be born this year in mid October. The other was born on May 25th. Who knows when I will see them, though, because the one in May lives in Seattle, WA and the next lives in Nashville, TN.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Anja, love your new icon. I got my grandson to sit quietly and watch all of Moana yesterday, It made a small part of the 12 1/2 hours that I had him a lot easier

Everyone's vacation plans for the rest of the summer sound awesome. Hope you all have an awesome time. Jen, really jealous of you going to Anaheim. Would love to go to Disney World again but mostly would love to go and see my sister. Fortunately she is planning on coming here in October so that will be great. Speaking of my sister, just the other day there was a shooting just down the street from her and there were cops all over the place. A man was killed and when the shooter was found a couple of hours later he pulled out his gun and started shooting at the cops. He was shot and sent to the hospital. The window of one of the cars parked right there was shot out and the shooter's gun, knife and debris from something was found right by it. Unfortunately this car was the car that my sister just rented a couple of hours before hand to do her quarterly errands and big shopping. Unreal.

Not much fun going on in August for me. Did just have our driveway repaired last tuesday and having our deck redone this thursday but like I said, nothing fun. Went to a baby shower for my nephew and his wife the weekend before last for our second great niece to be born this year in mid October. The other was born on May 25th. Who knows when I will see them, though, because the one in May lives in Seattle, WA and the next lives in Nashville, TN.
Wow, I can only imagine your sister got shocked by that. Unreal. Kinda bad luck it happened to her car too.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Hey Sarah, good to see you again. Hope you are alright? I love Moana, it's such a cute movie. Did your grandson like it? How old is he now?
OMG, that shooting sounds so scary!
Old 08-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hey Sarah. Glad your sister is ok. That was a scary situation. And May 25th is a good day. That's my birthday.

Moana is a good movie.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Sarah - Hey there! Happy to see you again. Yikes! That shooting sounds so scary! I'm glad your sister was okay. Sucks for the rental car, but she has insurance, right? Congrats on your great niece and upcoming bundle! Haha, isn't it great when you can get the kiddos to focus on a movie for a couple of hours while you relax? lol That was Finding Nemo for us, my nephew would watch that movie over and over again and never tire of it.

Anja - Aww, I love your Moana icon! I'll always remember watching that movie for the first time with y'all in Disney World at our resort. We really had the perfect trip.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks everyone. I am just so glad that she wasn't at the car at the time and no one else was hurt by the flying bullets. She took that car back the next day and got a new one. She won't find out what will happen when she takes it back. She keeps it for a week. She does get insurance on the cars she rents but hopefully because they found out about it through the police who tracked her down through the license plate even before she knew about it they won't hold her responsible for it.

Yeah Chase really enjoyed Moana. It was the first time watching it for both of us. I really liked it, too. Chase is 3 1/2 now.

Lindsay, that is cool that you and little Alice share a birthday.

Hoping that I will be able to come around more often but I never know.

Any exciting plans for the coming week end? I'm hoping that one day soon we will be able to go to Greenfield Village especially since we paid $350 for a one year membership back in April when we got tickets for my daughter and grandson to go and ride on Thomas the train. Our other daughter went with them. They have used the membership a few more times so it isn't going to waste but I want to go. My daughter has even been able to take friends and their kids because of the way I set it up. I want to go to the museum there too but we can do that during the winter.

Last edited by SarahJ5941; 08-09-2017 at 10:11 AM
Old 08-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Oh my gosh your sister had such a lucky escape, Sarah You must be so relieved, terrifying world out there

Last edited by BlackSapphire; 08-09-2017 at 01:14 PM
Old 08-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know it is getting more and more crazy and scary every day.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top