Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Hi.. I've been so busy lately that I've been neglating posting over here..

I've been to the movies yesterday with my sister. We saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. A must see if you love the Harry Potter world..
Old 12-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
What are your plans this weekend, Melissa?
I neglected this thread over the weekend apparently

Well my plan this week is to die of exhaustion because i'm working overnight shifts starting today until Saturday.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 12-12-2016, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think everyone has been busy! Holiday season!

I'm not a Harry Potter fanatic but I'm glad you liked it Anja

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-13-2016, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hi there, Yvonne! Whatchya up to lately?

Anja - Yay! I'm glad you were able to see that movie, I'm jealous. I'm gonna have to wait until it's released on DVD and I can rent it. I also really want to see Moana, the reviews are crazy good!

Melissa - Ugh, that bites having all of those ON shifts! Hang in there, chica.

Karen - How's work going? Is it extra crazy for the holidays where you are?
Old 12-13-2016, 03:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ingmar - Thanks for the well wishes, I really appreciate them. And yay for the move to the new apartment! Now you can start the finishing touches making it feel like home. Yes, the kitties will definitely help with that, just make sure you have covers on your furniture or at least don't mind them being potentially shredded!
Hehe, yeah, good point We got ourselves a cover for the couch, which is the most important for us.

Anja, I saw Fantastic Beasts this weekend aswell. We loved it. Wasn't as good as Harry Potter imo, but it came close, which is pretty great. I love that there will be more stories (4 more movies iirc).
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-13-2016, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

Busy busy busy over here. Tour is finished now, so the countdown to my holiday starts. 19 days!

Quote:
Well my plan this week is to die of exhaustion because i'm working overnight shifts starting today until Saturday.
That sucks!

Quote:
Anja, I saw Fantastic Beasts this weekend aswell.
Is it related to HP or just same writer?

Man, this year just went by superfast!

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 12-13-2016, 03:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)

Busy busy busy over here. Tour is finished now, so the countdown to my holiday starts. 19 days!

That sucks!

Is it related to HP or just same writer?

Man, this year just went by superfast!
It's a prequel. It's in the same timeline as Harry Potter, just years before Harry is born. Some familiar names are mentioned during the movie though. Dumbledore, etc. Hogwarts is also mentioned.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that! Never watched the HP movies.

Yvonne
Old 12-13-2016, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Jen - I want to see the new Disney one too, but I guess it will be the same way for you and Fantastic Beasts, going to wait for the dvd to come out..
Ingmar - (Put this in spoiler tags in case someone hasn't seen the movie and doesn't want to know
Spoiler:
Old 12-13-2016, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I haven't been to the movies in forever. I used to go a lot more often, but I think I've only been to 2 all year.
Old 12-14-2016, 03:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Jen - I want to see the new Disney one too, but I guess it will be the same way for you and Fantastic Beasts, going to wait for the dvd to come out..
Ingmar - (Put this in spoiler tags in case someone hasn't seen the movie and doesn't want to know
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I haven't been to the movies in forever. I used to go a lot more often, but I think I've only been to 2 all year.
I think this was our second cinema movie of the year. We saw Finding Dory and now this one. Could be we saw a third, but wouldn't know which one. Normally we prefer to use the money you use for tickets to buy the (3D) Blu-Ray instead. Then you can watch the movie as often as you'd like, pause it anytime you want, you'd have more privacy, etc. We just prefer it that way I guess, but when we're in the mood for a date night watching a movie in the cinema feels more fitting.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 12-14-2016, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Just seeing y'all discuss HP has got me all kinds of excited to show Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando to Anja and Kathrin! Y'all are gonna LOVE IT! And I can't freakin wait to go back and see it all again and ride the Forbidden Journey.

Ingmar - Couch covers are definitely nice, just make sure you have the arms nailed down because my cat would always go underneath and claw the couch arms.

Yvonne - Yay for finishing the tour! It went well I presume? Hehe, yep, the countdown has started and I'm STILL waiting for packages to come in the mail.

Okay, gonna have to cut my board visit short because I'm exhausted after having a good, but stressful rehearsal tonight! We perform 3 handbell pieces this Sunday for our German service and that's after I've played my clarinet all morning! *wipes sweat off brow* Y'all have a great night/day!
Old 12-14-2016, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ingmar - That makes sense. And I wanted to see Finding Dory, but never did.

Jen - Good luck with your performances!
Old 12-15-2016, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yvonne - Yay for finishing the tour! It went well I presume?
Very well!

What's everybody up to? I can't believe Christmas is next week!

Yvonne
Closed Thread   Post New Thread