Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2017, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

wow I wish we had trips like that with work

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 01-26-2017, 03:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Ah well, I paid for two of them.. The third one was the trip we had with work, so I didn't have to pay anything..
Nice perk of the job
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Yes, it was because of their 10th anniversary..
At Christmas I asked Linde, the 9-year-old daughter from our boss, when we were going to Disney again. She said when the company had the 20th anniversary..
Old 01-26-2017, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Honest child.

I don't know what's worse, Chinese water torture or having to get up after your alarm goes off but you're still sleepy?
Old 01-26-2017, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

^That she is..! She definitely says what she thinks..

I think the last one, I've got the same problem for a couple weeks now..
Old 01-26-2017, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love days when you don't have to worry about waking up to an alarm.

Got my taxes done. It was pretty easy doing it online.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^that's normally the case with me unless I have something to get up for, like taking care of horses while my parents are away on a little anniversary trip. I have to get up at 7am every AM, it's killing me!

Congrats on getting your taxes done. I need to get that done as well.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

I apologize for being super AWOL lately, my college postgrad program is kicking my butt.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 01-28-2017, 09:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I apologize for being super AWOL lately, my college postgrad program is kicking my butt.
At least it's weekend now! And hi!

Lindsay, good job on the taxes. Those are horrible to do!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-28-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
No need to apologize, we understand. Schoolwork comes first! As long as you don't forget about us entirely.
Old 01-28-2017, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
^that's normally the case with me unless I have something to get up for, like taking care of horses while my parents are away on a little anniversary trip. I have to get up at 7am every AM, it's killing me!
Oh geez. Yeah, that would be hard for me too.

Quote:
Sorry to hear that. Good luck with school though. And no worries about not posting. Just post when you can.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:26 AM
Supreme Fan

This weekend Jos's brother came by with his three(!) kids....they wanted to see our cats. Before they came we had them promise a few things (we didn't want them to pick up the cats, or follow them in case they clearly wanted to be alone, etc), but in the end they were....well, kids. They didn't listen and the cats were pretty scared. Towards the end they started to behave a bit better, so the cats come out of hiding. One of the kids wanted to buy the cats and the other one just wanted to live with us all the time the cats were so tired that they slept through most of the day. Cats are super social, but three kids...not going to do that again. Not untill they can prove they can listen to our rules. I get that they're kids, but so are the cats and they just didn't seem to understand the cats were scared
Old 01-30-2017, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck on the taxes!
close to a new thread! Are we keeping this title or doing a new one?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 01-30-2017, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hmm. I can't think of suggestions. We could keep the same one if that's what everyone wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
This weekend Jos's brother came by with his three(!) kids....they wanted to see our cats. Before they came we had them promise a few things (we didn't want them to pick up the cats, or follow them in case they clearly wanted to be alone, etc), but in the end they were....well, kids. They didn't listen and the cats were pretty scared. Towards the end they started to behave a bit better, so the cats come out of hiding. One of the kids wanted to buy the cats and the other one just wanted to live with us all the time the cats were so tired that they slept through most of the day. Cats are super social, but three kids...not going to do that again. Not untill they can prove they can listen to our rules. I get that they're kids, but so are the cats and they just didn't seem to understand the cats were scared
I get it. How old are the kids?
Old 01-31-2017, 03:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Hmm. I can't think of suggestions. We could keep the same one if that's what everyone wants.

I get it. How old are the kids?
The same title would be okay I think

The oldest is 6, the youngest is 3 and the one in between is 5
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top