Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2016, 07:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Did anyone know that Milo would just wear his own clothes as Jess? All his clothes in the revival are Milo's.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's cool. I didn't know that. And thanks for the link. I'll have to listen to that when I have more time.
Old 04-28-2016, 03:00 AM
hso
Dedicated Fan

That's really funny. He really does seem to just dress like Jess in real life with his T-shirt and stuff. Just add a leather jacket on top and his done.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I actually thought before hearing the podcast that I could totally see Jess wearing some of Milo's clothes. I wonder if a t-shirt or something of his will become as infamous as the leather jacket? Lol.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:11 AM
Passionate Fan

He said that Dinosaur Jr. shirt at Truncheon's opening was his own shirt. I remember lots of chatter online at the time about how it looked like Rory.

Also, who was it here who said they thought Milo was for sure in character in the "Batman v Superman" video since it looked like Jess' clothes??? ;-)
Old 04-29-2016, 06:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedGirl25 (View Post)
He said that Dinosaur Jr. shirt at Truncheon's opening was his own shirt. I remember lots of chatter online at the time about how it looked like Rory.

Also, who was it here who said they thought Milo was for sure in character in the "Batman v Superman" video since it looked like Jess' clothes??? ;-)
Yeah but its so hard to know now - is he Jess or is he just himself?? LOL, he was probably in character.

I suppose the Dinosaur Jnr t-shirt has beome quite infamous on its own but I never thought the jacket really felt like Jess.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:50 AM
Passionate Fan

I can't find the Jess/Luke thread but Milo hints at Jess/Luke scenes in the revival.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for all the links, y'all!
Old 04-29-2016, 10:07 AM
hso
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco_Cat (View Post)
Yeah but its so hard to know now - is he Jess or is he just himself?? LOL, he was probably in character.
Although wasn't there a leather jacket? And his hair was down, not swept back like Milo likes to wear it in RL.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I can't find the Jess/Luke thread but Milo hints at Jess/Luke scenes in the revival.
^ Yeah, the leather jacket was almost a part of his character. Before, by jacket I meant the blazer her wore in his last episode. It just never said Jess to me.

This should be great. The relationship between Luke and Jess is definately something that I've been looking forward to. Probably one of the main things. I think they left things in a pretty good place. I think the Uncle and Nephew had a special bond and i really would like to see that they've maintained that.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Thanks for the link. Their thread is here. It's also linked in the thread guide. I bumped it.
Old 04-30-2016, 01:35 AM
hso
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco_Cat (View Post)
^ Yeah, the leather jacket was almost a part of his character. Before, by jacket I meant the blazer her wore in his last episode. It just never said Jess to me.
Yeah, what I meant was Milo in the Fall set with a leather jacket did seem like Jess to me and not just Milo walking by.

The blazer wasn't very Jess indeed but I understand it. My boyfriend wears mostly t-shirts and cargo pants but when he has to go out and look fancy he has that one black blazer that he bought out of a whim, that upgrades the look. I can totally see Jess having to buy a piece of fancy dress for business meetings and events and choosing to buy the simple black blazer or borrowing it from one of his hip friends.
Old 04-30-2016, 08:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hso (View Post)
Yeah, what I meant was Milo in the Fall set with a leather jacket did seem like Jess to me and not just Milo walking by.

The blazer wasn't very Jess indeed but I understand it. My boyfriend wears mostly t-shirts and cargo pants but when he has to go out and look fancy he has that one black blazer that he bought out of a whim, that upgrades the look. I can totally see Jess having to buy a piece of fancy dress for business meetings and events and choosing to buy the simple black blazer or borrowing it from one of his hip friends.
Yeah, I get that. I think he wore a jacket in the fall video. I can't remember if it was leather.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I am kind of surprised he has such a large role in the revival. He wasn't in the series for very long.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

He's a popular character.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread