Passionate Fan

Wonderland (Or Something)

http://gilmoredanesmariano.tumblr.com/post/178349537090

Last edited by Litlover73; 09-23-2018 at 12:01 AM
Old 09-23-2018, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Love that first gifset, especially their hug.

And at all the “Hi.”s
Old 09-24-2018, 01:41 AM
Passionate Fan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoGUEc6j...ed=jessmariano

I just noticed that in the hat flinging scene Jess looks directly at Rory for a split second just before he sends it flying. How sad that something so tiny can make me so happy.

Last edited by Litlover73; 09-24-2018 at 01:47 AM
Old 09-24-2018, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Nice gifs!
Old 09-24-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Unpopular opinion: I would've welcomed more Luke/Jess interaction instead of Jess/Rory. I felt they weren't given the proper attention, or at least enough attention. I was invested in their relationship and wanted to see more of it.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I think we got a fair amount. Until the later seasons, of course.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Unpopular opinion: I would've welcomed more Luke/Jess interaction instead of Jess/Rory. I felt they weren't given the proper attention, or at least enough attention. I was invested in their relationship and wanted to see more of it.
I thought Amy had a great knack of balancing the young generation and the older ones. I thought the balance was perfect in seasons 2 and 3, but I do wish we saw more Jess/Luke around 608. I would love to have seen Jess see Luke before he went to see Rory. Luke finding out about the book and then Jess hearing from Luke about Rory could have provided some great moments. Opportunity missed there.
Old 09-26-2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I think we got a fair amount. Until the later seasons, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
I thought Amy had a great knack of balancing the young generation and the older ones. I thought the balance was perfect in seasons 2 and 3, but I do wish we saw more Jess/Luke around 608. I would love to have seen Jess see Luke before he went to see Rory. Luke finding out about the book and then Jess hearing from Luke about Rory could have provided some great moments. Opportunity missed there.
^yeah I agree

the Gilmore Guys agree that it would've been great to have Jess see Luke before he went to see Rory in 6x08

but I think the effect would've been very different if we had seen Jess before that
Old 09-26-2018, 06:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
^yeah I agree

the Gilmore Guys agree that it would've been great to have Jess see Luke before he went to see Rory in 6x08

but I think the effect would've been very different if we had seen Jess before that
Yeah that's true. Seeing Jess appear tentatively through that gate makes me teary every time. It's like he is gauging her reaction before he speaks .

Maybe they could have had him go back and see Luke after he left Rory. And Lorelai could have been there and would have known what Jess said to Rory. That way Lorelai could have found out that it was Jess that made her see the light. If only!
Old 09-26-2018, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I would’ve loved seeing Jess go to Luke after seeing Rory, I didn’t really feel any closure to their relationship in the original series.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I would’ve loved seeing Jess go to Luke after seeing Rory, I didn’t really feel any closure to their relationship in the original series.
I disagree. We had that great scene in 6x18 where Luke comes to visit Jess at his bookstore in Philly with April where Jess pays him back the money, Luke says that he's proud of Jess, and they hug
Old 09-27-2018, 02:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I disagree. We had that great scene in 6x18 where Luke comes to visit Jess at his bookstore in Philly with April where Jess pays him back the money, Luke says that he's proud of Jess, and they hug
I agree. I was happy with how we last saw them in 618. Jess finally appreciated and trusted Luke, Luke got to see Jess succeed and be happy in his own head, and they both knew they could count on the other. I don't feel like there was anything unresolved there at all really.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Well, that's true. I guess I would've preferred SEEING the development in Jess vs. him coming back after being away as this fully renewed individual. I wanted to see more of their relationship is what I'm saying, I personally don't feel we got enough and that's simply because Milo had other commitments outside of GG and what can ya do about that? Oh well.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I do wish we could have seen Jess/Luke in 6x08 too.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I can’t help it, I’m greedy.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread