Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2004, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Teenie and Nutters! How are you today? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Welcome netherfield glad to see you joined the Java Junkies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

DJ I love the song! Family Matters used to be one of my favorite shows when I was a kid (that and Full House, which the theme song was on the last page) your so good at picking out these songs, keep them coming! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Nikki~
~Nicole~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Hehe, I'm back. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Em. I saw the fountain from the beginning of Married with Children when I was in Chicago. Hehe, yeah not really important but I just thought of that when I saw your post.

Good observations Rostov and Kitty. And you too Em. They really are the most open and comfortable with each other. I was watching 'A Family Matter' this morning and Luke went into his rant about his family with Lorelai, I wonder if he even mentioned anything that was going on to Nicole? And Lorelai turned to Luke when she was upset and needed help with the inn, she could've asked Jason but she didn't. Anyway, this has all been said before but I wanted to actually say something on topic today [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] .

Quote:
Hm, ok, so my brain processed seeing Gen's name and a pinkie like this:
Gen + pinkie = update
So I was really confused.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've got you guys trained now. No more pinkies and my name unless it's a fic update people.

Hey Teenie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] . What are you up to this weekend? And our intro is way long, I like the idea of linking to the list of reasons at the webpage or something but I don't know if everyone would want to do that.

And wow, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Netherfield. Feel free to post anytime. I've been reading your fic and making sure everyone knows when you update. Sorry I haven't reviewed [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] but I've really liked the fic.

Thanks DJ!! Family Matters, another great show. How could you not laugh at Steve Urkle [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nuttie, you got a new sig. Where are all those quotes from? If they're from Friends I'm just not recognizing them.

Hey Di Di and Nikki

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Gen, yep, they're all from Friends. Yesterday I had one of Ross and Rachel in TOW Rachel's Late, when Rachel wants to have sex with Ross just so the baby comes out. And today's are from TOW The Male Nanny, when Freddie Prince Jr. is Emma's nanny. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm rewatching eps, so whenever I hear something that cracks me up, it goes on my sig [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyway, I think I'm going to bed now. And this might be the soonest I've gone to bed in months. But I'm totally tired.

So, see you all tomorrow! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Nikki & Gen! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Gen, I'm doing nothing this weekend. On my weekends after a long week of school. I like to sleep in. So. nothing. I know, I like the idea about the link thing. It would be much easier. We than could add more stuff to it. You know? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Nikki, I am good, you? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

DJ, Could we hear The Wonder Years song, Saved by the Bell, or Family Ties? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ETA: Nuttie, here it's only 6:30 P.M. What time is it there?

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited - Tina - ]
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Aw, cool. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] 'Night Nuttie. Talk to ya later [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

ETA: Oops, didn't see ya there Teenie. I spend my weekends the exact same way. Excetp this Sunday I'm supposed to go over to Victorville to see my freind who is coming home for spring break. I think even if we just linked the reasons it would make the intro better. The list is really long. We'll have to see what everyone else thinks.

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
Old 03-26-2004, 04:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm all for linking.

Tina, it's midnight now. Over here it's always EST+6.

Gen, :huh: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

DJ, I'm all for Wonder Years, Blossom or Cheers. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Now I'm really off to bed, I'm so tired I barely can keep my eyes open. Only 3 days left to study! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited Nutters ]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] A :huh: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to you Nuttie . Now go to bed. Big test on Tuesday.
Old 03-26-2004, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>Hey LukeLorelai4EVER, you are....
MMS Supporter #27
ESK Supporter #22 </STRONG>
Yay! Thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

MMS Supporter #27
ESK Supporter #22
ILY Supporter #18
PDA Supporter #21
WYMM Supporter #26
LL Supporter #19
MMMS Supporters #12
LukeLorelai4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 06:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Netherfield - so glad you decided to join us! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well, it's finally completed. Hope it's not too sappy.

Chapter 15 of A Wedding Story
Old 03-26-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Hehe, I got all excited when I saw you were the last to post. And whoop, a new chapter. Well, the last actually [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] .
Aw, it was really good gluglug . Just the right amount of sweet sapiness [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] .
Time for the happy dance [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Fic update! Chapter 11 of Jessie by Kasey22 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I must say, the first thing my eyes lay on was the title of the thread and I did a little happy dance. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] I am honored to have something I created up for all to see. I also saw some talk about me on the last thread, a whole page! Now that doesn't happen everyday. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I can't believe I was mentioned in a blurb, touching really. *sniff* You guys are too sweet. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] You made my day, I'm so glad I joined. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Title by Startruck in what probably was the longest reason list ever. Picked in a haste because with our great DJ we forgot that we were heading to 250 posts... I think I should say the actual title that was proposed was Cause you can just see the vivid image of "Luke and Lorelai sitting in at tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage.", but it obviously didn't fit.
You forgot the "s" in there, but I'm ok with it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Nah, it wasn't that long, I could do longer. Give me time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Anyways, I'm glad you guys liked the reasons. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh! And I wanted to say, hi to everyone who had said hi to me the first time 'round that means you: Tina, MariaG, Di Di, Genevieve, Suncharm682, Valerina, Jennarose [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'd like to echo LukeLorelai4EVER's request as well. Can I be a loyal MMS Supporter and ESK supporter, too? Pretty please? [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img]

Hee. Oh, Full House was one of my favorite shows back in the day. Speaking of Jesse, didn't he make an appearance on Friends?

Can someone direct me to the beginning of the mini-fic you've all started? Or did Kitty already bring the whole thing over?

We have three boys? Awesome! Hee, the last couple I loved, had two.

Oh and as for birthdays, mine's in 11 days! Yay! Hey, there's two Karen's over here, and her's is 6 days away from mine. Weird but cool. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tina:

Quote:
I hate mornings!
I hear ya. I feel the same, I was never a morning person, I'm more of a night owl.

Rock on, friends. [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]
Karen

ETA: Welcome Netherfield! Lovin' the fanfics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited startstruck ]

MMS Supporter #28
ILY Supporter #22
startstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

And we're so glad you joined Karen [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] . The more the merrier. And you are...

MMS Supporter #28
ESK Supporter #23

So your b-day is Apr. 6th ? I'll PM it to Kitty so you can be on the list [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] . And she did bring over the whole fic. It's right there on page one just waiting for someone to add more [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 10:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quick drop by to say ‘hi’ [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I’ve only got 9 more reports and 5 more tests to do and this quarter will be over and I’ll have more time for the internet and this thread. Bye till then! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

P.S. Wow! I missed an entire thread. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
P.P.S. Don’t forget about me... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin deep. Thats deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
*Steffie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] STEFFFFFFIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] We've missed you so much [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] .Come back soon [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] . Good luck with all that school work. I'm sure you're doing great.
Reply   Post New Thread