Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

'Come back little spark, come back' - that reminds me of Finding Nemo when they first see the jellyfish and Dory's telling the squishy to come here. 'I shall call you squishy and you shall be mine'.

Ooh, house shopping is fun. It's weird though when you go look at places when the people are still living there, especially if they aren't home and you just go in there with the realtor. Like trespassing or something..... some people have odd stuff.

I'm on topic. House = apartment = Lorelai helping Luke with the apartment thing. Snuffy.

I know. You thought I was gone. But I'm not. Is it new this week? I'm actually hoping it's not, because it's going to cause a... scheduling conflict, but that's okay.
Mandy Renay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 11:47 AM
Total Fan

NUTTERS ~ ~ I remember that one too. But Patty and Babette were watching. I think this one should be just one on one. Real private and personal.

Will Amy ever understand that she's driving us crazy??
Actually, she's like a cat with a mouse....she won't give it up. But is is so time before we give up forever.

Give us something please.........

Cold water in the spring.....nice body images comes to mind when they get out of cold water.....get my drift??

Yep, house hunting is so much fun!! Good luck, Kitty.

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited ~~ CherylS ~~ ]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited ~~ CherylS ~~ ]
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandy Renay:
<STRONG>'Come back little spark, come back' - that reminds me of Finding Nemo when they first see the jellyfish and Dory's telling the squishy to come here. 'I shall call you squishy and you shall be mine'.

Ooh, house shopping is fun. It's weird though when you go look at places when the people are still living there, especially if they aren't home and you just go in there with the realtor. Like trespassing or something..... some people have odd stuff.

I'm on topic. House = apartment = Lorelai helping Luke with the apartment thing. Snuffy.

I know. You thought I was gone. But I'm not. Is it new this week? I'm actually hoping it's not, because it's going to cause a... scheduling conflict, but that's okay.</STRONG>
Mandy! Glad to see you back 'round these parts. And yes, it is new this week, and you better watch it.

And Finding Nemo rocks. ("You guys made me ink again!")
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 01:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Could I be the keeper of Luke & Lorelai's almost kiss in TDDR?

MMS Supporter #27
ESK Supporter #22
ILY Supporter #18
PDA Supporter #21
WYMM Supporter #26
LL Supporter #19
MMMS Supporters #12
LukeLorelai4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 01:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

LL4E, sure you can. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyone going to start that fic? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

I have a little problem. What's with those reasons in the reasons list that don't start with 'Cause? I thought that was our little thing. A little tradition, if you will. Like 208-230 are missing that.

If we're keeping things, I want Lorelai's ice skates that Luke polished for her in... shoot, I can't remember what episode that was. Also I would like to have the 'fun-cutter thingy'.

Ahem. What's with the lack of apostrophes in our title? We're going to ruin our reputation for being the intellects that we are.

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Mandy Renay ]
Mandy Renay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandy Renay:
[QB]'Come back little spark, come back' - that reminds me of Finding Nemo when they first see the jellyfish and Dory's telling the squishy to come here. 'I shall call you squishy and you shall be mine'.QB]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love that movie. Now I want to go watch it again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
You crack me up Cheryl. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, and I just read your new story at FF.net. It was so sweet.
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Everyone [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Don't mind me, I'm in a giggly mood. Later,
Genevieve

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 03:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Mandy, the episode is 'Cinnamon's Wake'. And I'll add you and LL4E to the keeper list and add the "'cause'" in the reasons.

And how is my template secretary today? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Starting the fic? Anyone? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited ~Kitty ]

Old 01-18-2004, 03:55 PM
Total Fan

#9 sounds good to me, Cher and Em [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and Mandy!...ahhh, she returns! And yes it is new this week, m'dear - VCR time!

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
under the table and dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kitty- There also no causes in 1-16. I hope you had funny house shopping. You still live with your parents?

Mandy- [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Do you want an MMS number? As for the apostrophes, you can't full the full title if we put them where every place needs them.

It's nice that everyone realizes stuff to change in the thread template when I do it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, I put the changes into the beginning post now.

Does anyone else want to add their birthday? Cheryl, we don't have yours.

Lost and Found

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Cherié £u£u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 05:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cher, aww, funny how we all notice the changes! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But really, you helped me a lot. It takes some work doing that template and it needed a revamp and you helped me out.. so thank you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

We need a fic starter for the fic. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2004, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Your Welcome, Kitty. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Cherié £u£u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Has anyone come up with how they can end up at the lake for the fic?
I don't have any ideas. And I can't help out with the writing. I am definately not a writer. Just a reader.

Genevieve
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 10:57 PM
Total Fan

My birthday is April 14th.

I think maybe the lake is close to the Inn. So something to do with the Inn. Maybe Luke helping out, getting hot, taking his shirt off. Maybe Lorelai could do some crazy thing to him and he could chase her into it. Ready to dunk her, he gets close and then 'stuff' happens. Ohhhhhhhh my.....
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 11:03 PM
New Fan

Sorry double post!

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Melinda Marie ]
MMS Supporter #11
Melinda Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top