Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Cheryl, I think you could call yourself End of the Season Kiss Supporter #1 [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ESK Supporter #1 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 04:50 PM
Total Fan

Great idea!! I think I will!!
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder does Jess know that his Uncle Luke is married?

As for that kiss, it sure would be great to see and a wonderful ending to a season.

But first liked said before, Nicole has to go.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited suncharm682 ]
Old 01-29-2004, 09:54 PM
Total Fan

Probably not. Luke doesn't seem that close to his family. But maybe he told his sister. I don't think he's bragging about this little bit of info. But I hope Jess finds out while he's there. I'd love to see him tease Luke about it!
Old 01-29-2004, 11:01 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm still pissed off that Lorelai got interrupted.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

What? Some things can't be forgiven.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited ESipher ]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ESipher:
<STRONG>I'm still pissed off that Lorelai got interrupted.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

What? Some things can't be forgiven.
</STRONG>
I'm right there with you Emily. It makes me mad just thinking about it [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] .

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Me again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. We're almost to the end of this thread so here's the title we picked a while ago. Didn't know if you all still wanted to use it or make a new one about something recent. But here it is:

'Cause Luke is conversationally commited. ~JJ~ 103 Diner Conversations

And here is the link to the article that ~Jo~ found about being conversationally committed .

Kitty I PM'd you.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] 'Night everyone. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 01:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you!

I'll get started on the updating. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I like that title.. we can use that one then in the next thread we can think up some titles from last Tuesday's ep. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA: Template's updated! I'll work on the picture links later, I still have some cds to go through to find the pics.

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited ~Kitty ]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 02:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Great, Genevieve, I was about to remind you all of that title, but you're always faster! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

And I bet we can find thousands of titles based on last Tuesday's episode. May I start? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

'Cause they broke the bells together ~ Bonnie & Clyde
'Cause he doesn't need a small toolbox when he has a big one ~
church conversations? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
'Cause she doesn't want him to move ~ Interruptions / Confessions
'Cause she does care
'Cause he didn't move

The best thing is, I could go on... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

ETA: Just read Pamie's recap. She gave the episode a B+. Now that's something I don't understand. Lots of other episodes this season had an A and weren't half as good as this one. Plus, why does everyone keep bitching at Lorelai? I know the writers have destroyed her relationship with Luke, you never see she cares. But it's the writes fault. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, even if Luke and Lorelai's fight was stupid of Lorelai to start, it was on character (at least for this season) and the episode was still really really good!!! I just would like to see Lorelai do something for Luke. Like when his uncle died. Then everyone would stop dissing her. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Nutters ]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 05:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Nutters - I totally agree with you about Pamie's grading of the episodes. A B+? Pfft. This was the only episode this season I would have even considered A material.

Quote:
'Cause they broke the bells together ~ Bonnie & Clyde
Me likey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 07:01 AM
Total Fan

Everyone seemss really down on Lorelai. But this is the woman Luke loves. He has nicey nice with Nicole and that's sure not doing it for him. Luke is not perfect either. They are both flawed characters who happen to be perfect for each other. She doesn't use him any more than he uses her.

They are both in this. Treating each other the way they do ~~ as Emily said, "A match made in heaven."

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited ~~ CherylS ~~ ]
Old 01-30-2004, 12:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really like the Breaking the Bells-Bonnie and Clyde title, or the one about Because He didn't Move.
~ MMS #6! ~ ESK #5! ~

Luke: "Well, if you have a big one you don't need a small one. (grimaces) Don't say 'dirty', it's too easy."
I'll say it!!! ..:irty!::..
sharla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

New Thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saved those other titles in the 'future titles' section so we can use them later. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread