Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 09:12 AM
Total Fan

Great start!! Thanks all!!

Ahhh, yes, the minific.....that was fun. Now we need a name. We'll have to start a new one during the next long hiatus......we'll have new ammo to work with....
hopefully, some good stuff!!
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

minific idea...

What would happen if Luke and Nicole bought an apartment together?

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh geez.

Ok - I have a suggestion. How about we start a minific that has no Nicole in it? Remember... 'no names'? Not saying yours was a bad idea or anything Kitty but im so sick and tired of Nicole. Her name makes me want to poke a sharp stick in my eye.

What? Just being honest. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Luke swimming at the lake?

Lorelai something..

I'm out.

I have to go house shopping today! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty:
<STRONG>Luke swimming at the lake?

Lorelai something..

I'm out.

I have to go house shopping today! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ohhh I hope you find a good one, with a wood burning fire place [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

How about Lorelai being the one moving? I don't know. I suck at these, lol, we all know that.
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 01-17-2004, 11:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Kitty, you have no self-control [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

New fic idea. Maybe I've already told this, but I'm not sure. When I read the title for 312, "Lorelai Out Of Water", and the description, I actually was having this wild idea that Luke would teach Lorelai how to fish and then she would fall into the lake. And Luke would try to help her out onto the bridge but she'd slip and he'd fall into the lake with her. Add some childish splashing and laughing and just the view of them wet. We haven't had a wet fic, have we? So just leaving everything with fishing out ('cause they were there already) and you have a fic. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Careful there Emily. We'll try not to mention 'her' for a little bit. We don't want any injuries. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Good luck with the house shopping Kitty.
And I like your idea Nutters. It would be cute. Now you just have to figure out how to get them to the lake together.
Hi to everyone else.

Genevieve [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 02:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Alissa- I'll put you in when I get home. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nutters- That's a good idea for a fic.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Total Fan

hehe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Good start, Cher! The thread looks great... can I be a MMS supporter? I've been seeing my ladies sportin' that title around FF and I was wondering what it was... you guys are my faves and you know I need to be included [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited under the table and dreaming ]

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
under the table and dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 02:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Heathyr- Number 9 is open, if you would like to be nine.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:58 PM
Total Fan

Kitty -- good luck with the house hunting!!! Wish we could all help you move in!!!

Some kind of warm weather fic would be great. Something kind of hot and sweaty.....DIRTY!!!

Maybe they could be doing some physical work at the new Inn and go to the lake for a quick dip......to cool off.....and maybe more!!!!!

No bathing suits of course.....just a promise from each other not to look or touch.....

Love broken promises!!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited ~~ CherylS ~~ ]
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ooh, that's a great idea Cheryl.
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by under the table and dreaming:
<STRONG>hehe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Good start, Cher! The thread looks great... can I be a MMS supporter? I've been seeing my ladies sportin' that title around FF and I was wondering what it was... you guys are my faves and you know I need to be included [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited under the table and dreaming ]</STRONG>
Heathyr! Of course you need to be included [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Does MMS Supporter #9 sound good? Because 1-8 and 10 are taken. I thought we'd all just pick the numbers in a row, but people just started picking numbers they liked [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it would be easier if we got 1-10 done and then just picked up from there.

Hehe, I'm so glad everyone picked up on it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and that fic idea with them and the lake sounds awesome. Anyone wanna start it?
Old 01-17-2004, 05:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Kitty, I didn't realize it first: house shopping like in going and taking a look at houses and deciding if you buy a house??? Wow! Good luck! That has to be really exciting! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheryl, once I read a fic in ff.net about some festival in the summer where they all got wet. Can't remember the name, though. Anybody help?

Actually, I was thinking about something in the spring, where Lorelai could actually say that the water is cold so it would make sense that she totally wants to get out of the lake. I don't feel like starting it, but I could outline the plot. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Let me think. Why would they be there? I don't know. Anybody an idea?
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 08:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, Nuttie, I'm looking for a house! Doing pretty good. Kevin and I are going to drive by a few places to see what the outside looks like and see them on Monday.

I like the new fic idea. Who's starting it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top