Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2004, 06:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I don't mind seeing Jess next week. Yep, I said that!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] See? We're all a little excited [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 06:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I didn't say 'excited'.. I said 'don't mind'! No, really, I'm looking forward to Luke/Jess scenes. I can do without the Jess/Rory scenes.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 08:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, well... I'll watch the way I throw around the word excited from now on. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh hey, page 10. How exciting.

This week has been almost equivalent to spring break, minus the spring. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I hate snow days. Some of the snow actually looks fake because it's all glossy from the ice.

As usual, I'm going to have to agree with Kitty's play-by-play of last night's episode. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
MMS Supporter #4! ILY Supporter #52! WYMM Supporter #33! LL Supporter #5! Official keeper of Luke's Wallet!
"A Nymphomaniacs Anonymous meeting would almost certainly end with a mass relapse every week." -Josh
Parvulissula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

im new to this section. I usually stay over around the joan thread, but just wanted to stop by and say that it was a pleasant suprise to see the old season one luke and lorelai on the new episode. I love the banter those two have. Hopefully the writers will gives us what we want soon. It has been 4 years now and weve only gotten a dream kiss. I guess thats better than nothing. Also I made my first luke and lorelai art and thought I would drop it off here.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 02:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

aww, that's so pretty! Thanks for showing us. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And come post more often!

I created a blog. I was going to do that LiveJournal thing, but thought Greymatter would give me more freedom. The link is in my sig. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 08:19 AM
Total Fan

That is one great looking couple!!!! When he was looking down at her at the church door, too sweet.

I think we finally got some progress this week. Hope it keeps moving along. I really hope Nasty Nicole wakes up and smells her husband's coffee......notices that it is made especially for Lorelai.

Have you ever seen two more frustrated people?? Hope someone explodes soon. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hope this season ends with one (or more) real kiss! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited ~~ CherylS ~~ ]
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 09:57 AM
Supreme Fan

blueschild, that's such a pretty fanart [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
* Kay * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 10:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ya know.. where did Bert go? He was the smaller toolbox. I guess Luke decided bigger was better. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Supreme Fan

oh, baby. luke's toolbox is certainly big. have you ever really looked at it?

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
* Kay * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Dirty! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 03:27 PM
Total Fan

So where do they go from here? Lorelai is obviously distracted and eating at Weston's to avoid Luke the next day.....

I don't think anything much is going to happen until Luke gets rid of Nicole. Hope that happens next.

And Jason is still very much in the picture. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

This is just the start of a long roller coaster ride ~~ but at least it IS a start!!

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited ~~ CherylS ~~ ]
Old 01-29-2004, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] You guys are too much [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome blueschild. Love the art.

Emily - [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'm excited the see Jess and I'll admit it. Glad I'm not the only one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Cheryl - I would be ecstatic if we got to see a real L/L kiss this season. I hope we get some more scenes next week. I want to know what Luke is thinking after the church conversation. Hope he can break it off with Nicole soon.
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Reeeally pretty fanart, blueschild! Welcome to the boards! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You know what I think is going to happen? Nothing.

This is my totally unspoiled view of things: I think they are just going to drop the subject. In season 1, when Rachel came to Stars Hollow, there were several episodes where you could notice Lorelai's reaction, progressively. But the marriage subject, for example, was dropped until the next JJ episode. They're gonna focus on Jess and then somewhen in 4 episodes just adress the subject again. Luke won't leave Nicole in the next episodes, I think. It would be "too much" JJ. Of course, if the opposite happens, I'll be more than happy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 04:00 PM
Total Fan

I think Jess coming back is going to overtake the next few weeks. But you know Luke has got to be thinking about the wall he just hit. And maybe, Jess will make some of his cryptic remarks. He was always good at confronting Luke with the truth.....I hope the writers give us some of that.

And Lorelai juggling thinking about Luke and this new thing with Jason.

I think ending the season with a kiss would be perfect!! I think this will be one very long summer!
Reply   Post New Thread