Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2004, 04:44 PM
Total Fan

So...I wonder how we are going to feel about Luke and Lorelai after tonight?

I have a feeling things won't change much.....but maybe a seed will be planted.
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Alright everyone...

1 hour 1 minute til the Girls!

Let the countdown begin [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I never read those newsletters either!

I wonder how we will feel about Luke and Lorelai tonight.. One hour! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Half an hour [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I really hope tonights good... I don't want to get my hopes up or anything but I really, really, really want this to be good! I don't want any fight to be just forgotten (like some fights in recent episodes [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) and I want the drama back.

Aw hell. I want alot of things.

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited ESipher ]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 01-27-2004, 06:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

23 minutes! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I hope it's good too! I want my Luke and Lorelai angst! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone

15 minutes

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 06:58 PM
Passionate Fan

3 minutes!

And I must say I'm disappointed more people didn't participate in the countdown... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

I'm so jealous of everyone who's watching the show right now. I still have to wait over two and a half hours [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]. I guess I could go do homework or something. Bleh.

Later,
Old 01-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh my God.

She got interrupted.

I think Im gonna cry.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi...I'm new here. Can I cry with you? How friggin' fake is it that she would be interrupted at that precise moment? *seethes* Ah, well. Still pretty good. Nice how Luke can't even manage to live with his wife. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie
Old 01-27-2004, 10:12 PM
Total Fan

I think we got a little of what we wanted. The wagons are starting to circle.

Luke's shoveling scene ~~ you know he just wanted to talk. But the rant was all he could manage. By telling her it isn't her business, he was making it her business.

I loved the little 'partners in crime' scene. I can see them going through life like that. Sneaking around causing havoc!!

They looked so cute together tonight. They just fit.

Think Sookie might catch on soon and call Lorelai on her true feelings? Probably not soon....but, I hope she does.

And she told him.....hope it sinks in and he takes a look at his life.

Pretty happy there was no Nicole.

Wonder what is going through her mind about her feelings for Luke and her new relationship with Jason?? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited ~~ CherylS ~~ ]
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Grrrargh. I loved the episode but that church scene was so frustrating. I'm crying with you Emily and Katie [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img].

Maybe it's just 'cause we're deprived of L/L interaction but I really liked the fights. There was so much emotion. Lorelai getting all upset 'cause she feels like she's losing Luke. And then Luke ranting about it being none of her business and blaming her for making him feel guilty. But he's only feeling guilty about not telling her because he does care what she thinks, more than he may realize.

Loved them going to break the bells together. They were cute 'partners in crime'. She called him Clyde [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. And then when they were talking and she said 'I care', and he's like 'why do you care' and they just look at each other and then....the priest walks in. That killed me. They couldn't give us a little more?

I mean, you can tell Lorelai is thinking about what happened with Luke (Rory said she was distracted) but we never got to see how Luke reacted or what he's thinking. When Mrs. Kim talked to him he was all chipper and you couldn't tell anything. Who knows what, if anything, we'll get next week since the promo was all about Jess.

Don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, Thank you TPTB for giving us something and getting the ball rolling, but I still want more. And soon. Like Cheryl's sig says 'We want it now'. I'm seriously tired of waiting.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okay, I feel better now. I'm probably looking way too much into things but I can't help it. But I really did like the episode.
Kirk bugging Luke is always entertaining.
And the whole town loving then hating the bells was funny. Especially the priest saying 'Thank God' and telling them to go ahead and break them.
Poor Mrs. Kim finally finding out everything. She looked so hurt after she talked to Luke. But I'm glad they're finally showing mroe of Lane.

That's all I got for now. I'll talk to you all tomorrow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~ CherylS ~~:
<STRONG>I think we got a little of what we wanted.

By telling her it isn't her business, he was making it her business.</STRONG>
Yes! and Yes!

I felt like a JJ on hiatus because they just weren't giving us real Java Junkie scenes this year, but this episode provided plenty. They really do have totally enjoyable scenes even when they're bickering.

After seeing Lorelai with Davey last week all I could think about was how mad I'll be if we don't see Luke and Lorelai with their twins. I'm thinking if they get together at the start of the last season, that provides plenty of time for a wedding and a baby. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

In honor of my rekindled JJ love, I had the wonderous LukeLorelai4Eva make a special fanart for Kay and Amanda for their shared birthday today. Lyrics are from "A Kiss to Build a Dream On" by Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald. Have a great day guys!

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
A. B. Normal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 04:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked this weeks episode, and it turned out a lot better then I had orriginaly expected. I liked after the fight when Luke went and shoveled her drive way, he just didn't know how to voice what he wanted to say so he yelled at her and I think she sorta knows that and that' why she asked him to help her break the bells lol. I think TPTB did preety darn good with this episode [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I like Lanes storyline a lot. I've been waiting for her mom to figure it all out since that time when she was going to tell her mom and dye her hair purple(I think?) lol. I don't think Mrs.Kim would have ever let her live even a little like she did.

Luke & Lor. | Dawson & Joey |Max & Liz | Harry & Hermione | George & Izzie
Imaginary_Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 08:34 AM
New Fan

Haven't been around in a while but I have been watching! I thought this week was so good! We're finally back into the swing of things!

I think that the priest coming in was for the best... did you see Lorelai's face when she was trying to form an answer? She didn't have one (or at least one she felt comfortable with. And then we saw the next day that she was distracted...probably still thinking about what she would say...this probably stirred up a lot more feelings than she could've imagined!

Well that's just my bit so I better be off!